Staff Support – Driver
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1268
المسمى الوظيفي: Staff Support – Driver
اخر موعد للتقديم: 20.11.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
ssential Qualifications and Experience:
– Completion of elementary education.
– At least 2 years related professional experience.
– Contextual awareness of locations.
– Generally familiar with the Deir Ez-Zor city and know their way around.
– Native Arabic speaker – excellent written and oral communications.
– English – good oral and written communication.
– Knowledge of the essential maintenance works to keep Medair’s vehicle in a good shape.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
– Training in Safety and security.
– NGO Experience.
– Previous Work experience in logistics and driving, preferably within an NGO.
Specific Vacancy Requirements
Interested? Then apply for this position
All applicants should send a cover letter and an updated CV no longer than four pages, both in the same language as the vacancy note. Your CV should also include contact details of three professional referees.
Professional references will be checked before offering this position to the successful candidate.
The successful candidate must be legally allowed to Work in Syria, need to be holder of fully valid passport for travel to Lebanon/Jordan for training.
This is a position based in Deir Ez-Zor. Working week is usually 5 days per week, Sunday to Thursday 8:30 – 16:30.
This position requires flexibility at times. Travel might be required to Damascus and Lebanon/Jordan for training or meetings.
Planned start date: As soon as possible.
Medair offer equal opportunity to all candidates and welcomes applications irrespective of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. Medair shortlist based on educational background and relevant professional experience. Only those shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
Please note Medair have may not choose to appoint this position on completion of interviews if a suitable candidate is not found and / or if needs change and the position is no longer necessary.
Responsibility for driving, with ultimate care and security. Driving will include but is not limited to, Medair employees to meetings and field sites etc. and transporting project or base related supplies to required locations.
– Responsibility for daily and weekly checks and general maintenance and cleanness of the allocated Medair vehicle as per Medair guidelines.
– General awareness of security procedures and guidelines in place; abide by them and report any security-related incidents or risks/threats to the main Security Focal Point (SFP).
– Log official trips, daily mileage, fuel consumption, oil changes, greasing, etc.
– Maintaining all the required documents/supplies up to date, including vehicle insurance, license, registration, logs, office directory, first aid kit, and necessary spare parts in the Medair vehicle.
– Act as a messenger within the office, if needed and perform other related duties.
– Assist the logistics assistant in logistical activities such as procurement, supply chain, warehousing, transport.
الجهة المعلنة: MEDAIR
مقر العمل: Der Ezzour
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
عبر الرابط التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.