إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1266
المسمى الوظيفي: Logistics Assistant
اخر موعد للتقديم: 23.11.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
– Intermediate Certificate in relevant subject or equivalent professional / technical qualification.
– Valid Driver’s licence with clean record
Contextual awareness of locations.
– 4 years’ work experience in logistics.
– Good Arabic and English (spoken and written).
– Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
– University degree in logistics, supply chain, management or administration.
– Basic mechanic training/knowledge.
– Previous NGO experience.
– Experience of stock management systems.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
– Carry out day-to-day logistical functions of the programme including, but not limited to: supporting logistical activities such as procurement, supply chain, stock management, warehousing, transport, facilities, communication and IT (e.g. mobile phones, laptops, printers, scanners, etc.), maintenance and asset tracking.
– Liaising with the area manager to provide effective logistical support to the projects and the field teams.
– Ensure all activities are carried out in line with Medair guidelines and procedures and according to any donor requirements.
– Carry out frequent and thorough checks on the quality of equipment and supplies, ensuring that items are maintained in a good condition and that Medair is receiving ‘value for money’ on items purchased.
– Work with relevant team members and field management, within the context of the local environment, to ensure the security of the Medair base(s) and of all Medair property and equipment.
– Vehicle Control: Responsibility for driving, with ultimate care and security. Driving will include but is not limited to, Medair employees to meetings and field sites etc. and transporting project or base related supplies to required locations.
– Security: General awareness of security procedures and guidelines in place; abide by them and report any security-related incidents or risks/threats to the main Security Focal Point (SFP).
– Ensure a clear and transparent paper trail is in place for all logistical transactions, that records are kept in an orderly and timely fashion and that the filing (archive) system is in line with Medair and donor requirements.
– Contribute, as required by Area Manager and Damascus team, to the accurate and timely reporting of activities e.g. through weekly and monthly reports.
– Follow-up with other departments for any missing documents.
– Maintain a transparent, honest and supportive communication structure with colleagues to ensure they are kept informed of applicable logistical activities and requirements.
– Develop and maintain positive relationships with suppliers, other NGOs and any other stakeholders, representing Medair and ensuring good co-operation and partnerships.
– Ensure colleagues are informed of the required logistical procedures, and be available to answer any logistical related questions and to provide coaching and guidance as necessary.
– Be aware of the potential for loss or fraud in logistical activities and procedures. Pro-actively work to prevent such occurrences by working with relevant line managers to improve transparency and to ensure the best use of Medair assets and resources.
الجهة المعلنة: MEDAIR
مقر العمل: Der Ezzour
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
عبر الرابط التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.