Project Coordinator – Capacity Building, Livelihoods and Resilience
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1253
المسمى الوظيفي: Project Coordinator – Capacity Building, Livelihoods and Resilience
اخر موعد للتقديم: 05.11.2018
• Only application in English will be considered
- Masters or Bachelor Degree in social sciences, agriculture or any other related field
- Technical experience with agricultural, value chains restoration, community development, cash transfers, and/or other livelihoods interventions
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in with Local or International NGOs at project coordination and management capacity.
- Experience in working with local partners
- Exposure to northeast Syria programming a plus
- Understanding of reporting documentation and donor rules and regulations a plus
- Experience with M&E and reporting
- Experience in program management cycle
- Project Design, Planning and Preparation
- Contribute to design of new project proposals through field assessments, secondary information review and provide technical inputs to project proposals, work plans and budgets.
- Develop detailed, costed work plans for the assigned project component for which he/she is responsible, with support from the program manager.
- Lead project planning, kick-off and start-up meetings and workshops with the project team and partners
- Establish a network of focal points from other INGOs/LNGOs working on similar projects/interventions in target project areas.
- Attend relevant technical working groups and coordination meetings to improve synergies of CARE livelihoods program
- Guide field teams and facilitate to organize stakeholder and community sensitization and mobilization sessions, meetings and events
- Lead field assessments and surveys to design project approaches, target groups, beneficiary selection criteria and collect baseline data
- Support to design monitoring and evaluation plan for the assigned project components
- Project Implementation
- Ensures assigned project components are implemented as outlined in the respective project agreements and in accordance with CARE program strategies, policies and principles.
- Ensure relevant standard operating procedures (SOPs) are developed, understood and being carried out throughout the implementation by CARE staff and partners.
- Provide technical support, supervision and coaching to field staff, partners and service contractors to ensure field implementation is in line with agreed work plans, SOPs and implementation guidelines.
- Review project work plans on a regular basis to ensure implementation is on track with agreed work plans
- Work closely with CARE safety and security focal points to ensure field implementation is in line with CARE NES safety and security protocols.
- Work closely with the program manager and other departments to ensure timely support from finance, logistic and procurement throughout implementation of assigned projects. This includes, preparing cash advance requests, procurement requests, warehousing support, etc.
- Provides regular reports in line with the project agreement and work plan to the program manager and share relevant information with cluster working groups and contribute to develop donor reports
- Project Monitoring and Staff Supervision
- Monitor the work of field staff, partners and service contractors through periodic field visits, progress reviews and monitoring & progress reports from field teams.
- Support to design Monitoring and Evaluation system for the assigned project and ensure field staff is fully aware about monitoring requirements including data collection and reporting.
- Participate in project monitoring and evaluation processes by documenting best practices, lessons learnt, beneficiary interviews, case studies and capturing field photos/videos
- Supervise and monitor field team including setting work plans, schedules and smooth coordination with partners and stakeholders.
- Manages and supervises direct reports including setting work plans/schedules and organizing staff deployments activities and leave plans.
- Conducts staff performance appraisals and reviews as per the organizations policies and procedure
- Liaison & Coordination
- Coordinate with local authorities and stakeholders to ensure Livelihoods and resilience program is well coordinated with local actors and necessary approval is in place to implement the program
- Coordinate with other INGOs/LNGOs who implement livelihoods and resilience programs in NES to avoid duplication and build synergies among agencies
- Represent CARE in coordination meetings including in food security and livelihoods meetings.
- Prepare project updates and information to share with cluster partners, local authorities and other stakeholders
- Ensure communication and joint working with other CARE projects and teams to ensure integrated response
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.