Program Officer – FSL (Value Chain & Agriculture)
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1252
المسمى الوظيفي: Program Officer – FSL (Value Chain & Agriculture)
اخر موعد للتقديم: 01.11.2018
• Only application in English will be considered
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture or any other related field
- Technical experience with agricultural, value chains restoration, community development, cash transfers, and/or other livelihoods interventions.
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in with Local or International NGOs.
- Exposure to northeast Syria programming a plus
- Understanding of reporting documentation and donor rules and regulations a plus
- Experience with M&E and data systems
- Experience in program management cycle
1- Project Planning and Preparation
- Support the development of a detailed, costed work plans for the assigned project component for which he/she is responsible, with support from the line manager.
- Organize project planning, kick-off and start-up meetings and workshops with the project team and partners
- Establish a network of focal points from other INGOs/LNGOs working on similar projects/interventions in target project areas
- Facilitate stakeholder and community sensitization and mobilization sessions, meetings and events
- Conduct field assessments and surveys to design project approaches, target groups, beneficiary selection criteria and collect baseline data
- Support to design monitoring and evaluation plan for the assigned project components
- Support to develop project SOPs, guidelines and tools to facilitate project implementation
2- Monitoring and Supervision
- Monitor the work of field staff, partners and service contractors through periodic field visits, progress reviews and monitoring & progress reports from field teams.
- Support to design Monitoring and Evaluation system for the assigned project and ensure field staff is fully aware about monitoring requirements including data collection and reporting.
- Provide data and information for assigned project in line with the MEAL plans designed jointly with the MEAL department.
- Contribute and participate in project monitoring and evaluation processes by documenting best practices, lessons learnt, beneficiary interviews, case studies and capturing field photos/videos
- Supervise and manage field team including setting work plans, schedules and smooth coordination with partners and stakeholders.
- Work as a team player providing relevant information assistance to other program colleagues as and when needed.
- Maintain all relevant project documents in electronic and paper files (reports, contracts, agreements, correspondence, meeting notes, training materials, beneficiary lists, selection criteria)
3- Project Implementation
- Ensure that work procedures and relevant standard operating procedures (SOPs) are understood and being carried out throughout the implementation by staff and partners.
- Provide technical support and coaching to field staff, partners and service contractors to ensure field implementation is in line with agreed work plans, SOPs and implementation guidelines.
- Review project work plans on a regular basis to ensure implementation is on track with agreed work plans
- Work closely with safety and security focal points to ensure field implementation is in line with safety and security protocols. This includes preparing timely movement requests for field trips, report safety and security incidents from the field, regular communication with safety and security focal points on field movements.
- Work closely with the project coordinator, FSL program manager and other departments to ensure timely support from finance, logistic and procurement throughout implementation of assigned projects. This includes, preparing cash advance requests, procurement requests, warehousing support, etc.
- Coordinate with local authorities and stakeholders to ensure FS, Livelihood and resilience program is well coordinated with local actors and necessary approval in place to implement the program
- Coordinate with other INGOs/LNGOs who implement livelihood and resilience programs in NES to avoid duplication and build synergies among agencies
- Represent in coordination meetings including in food security and livelihood meetings.
- Prepare project updates and information to share with cluster partners, local authorities and other stakeholders
- Ensure communication and joint working with other projects and teams to ensure integrated response
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.