Program Assistant-FSL (Value Chains & Agriculture)
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1251
المسمى الوظيفي: Program Assistant-FSL (Value Chains & Agriculture)
اخر موعد للتقديم: 01.11.2018
• Only application in English will be considered
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture or any other related field
- Experience with agricultural, value chains restoration, community development, cash transfers, and/or other livelihoods interventions Experience in working or volunteering with a humanitarian organization.
- A minimum 6 months experience in with Local or International NGOs.
- Exposure to northeast Syria programming a plus
- Understanding of reporting documentation and donor rules and regulations a plus
1- Project Planning and Preparation
- Assist to develop project work plans with support from the line manager.
- Assist to organize project planning, kick-off and start-up meetings and workshops with the project team and partners
- Facilitate community sensitization and mobilization sessions, meetings and events
- Conduct field assessments and surveys to design project approaches, target groups, beneficiary selection criteria and collect baseline data
- Assist to design monitoring and evaluation plan for the assigned project components
2- Monitoring and Supervision
- Conduct field monitoring visits in coordination with the MEAL staff and collect feedback from beneficiaries and community leaders.
- Conduct data entry for field assessments and monitoring activities.
- Update databases and provide information for assigned projects in line with the MEAL plans designed jointly with the MEAL department.
- Assist program team with monitoring and evaluation processes by documenting best practices, lessons learnt, beneficiary interviews, case studies and capturing field photos/videos
- Maintain all relevant project documents in electronic and paper files (reports, contracts, agreements, correspondence, meeting notes, training materials, beneficiary lists, selection criteria)
3- Project Implementation
- Ensure that work procedures and relevant standard operating procedures (SOPs) are understood and being carried out throughout the implementation by staff and partners.
- Organize field distribution events, awareness programs, community and stakeholder meetings are organized timely and in line with project work plans.
- Facilitate trainings, community awareness programs
- Support program officer to review project work plans on a regular basis to ensure implementation is on track with agreed work plans
4- Liaison & Coordination
- Coordinate with other INGOs/LNGOs who implement livelihood and resilience programs in NES to avoid duplication and build synergies among agencies.
- Prepare project updates, progress reports, 4W reports and information to share with cluster partners, local authorities and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate with other program staff and partners to build synergies between different livelihood activities.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.