Program Assistant – Small & Medium Enterprise Development (SME)
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1250
المسمى الوظيفي: Program Assistant – Small & Medium Enterprise Development (SME)
اخر موعد للتقديم: 01.11.2018
• Only application in English will be considered
- University Degree in Business Management or a related field, and any scientific certificate, 3-4 years’ experience in relevant sector in business development.
- Previous experience working with or managing a business or enterprise related projects
- Familiarity with the Market and Market actors
- Familiarity with business and financial management tools, including using budgets and balance sheets is strongly desired
- 1-2 years’ experience in relevant sector with a local or International NGO.
- Experience in working in multi-cultural environments
- Exposure to northeast Syria programming a plus
1- Field Implementation
- Work collaboratively with program team to define aims and objectives of SME activities.
- Assist Program Officer in planning and monitoring SME project activities in project areas to ensure work is being done in accordance to work plan and specifications.
- Distribute SME application forms to potential beneficiaries & conduct field training/induction for potential beneficiaries about application form.
- Supervise and prepare financial management and business skills trainings for SME beneficiaries.
- Follow up with grant recipients and monitor the implementation of their work plans
- Preparation and submission of reports of closed projects and provide regular updates on project preparation and implementation progress.
- Provide daily and weekly updates of activities and prepare/submit monitoring reports to SME Program Officer both verbally and written.
- Assist in organizing visits, meeting, events, trainings and workshop and participate as needed.
- Assist SME Program Officer in compiling need assessments data, organizing data files and pictures, tracking sheets and project documents
2- Assessments and Information Management
- Providing support to program officer in the communication with partners and assist the SME Officer in determining challenges, gaps and support needs of local businesses.
- Collect market information through market surveys and qualitative interviews
- Supporting the documentation related to SME grant distributions, including reviewing beneficiary lists, post distribution monitoring reports, and third party monitoring, as needed
- Assist in reviewing and checking of project information, including field reports, documents, narrative reports and ensure program files, progress reports, project narratives are organized and properly maintained.
- Assist SME Program Officer in compiling needs assessments data, organizing data files and pictures, tracking sheets and project documents.
3- MEAL and Reporting
- As part of an integrated team, under guidance from the SME Program Officer, contribute towards monitoring of SME program activities and achievements against indicators.
- In collaboration with the FSL team and MEAL team, monitor the impact of the program activities on the beneficiaries
- Participate in the development of monitoring tools for SME activities.
- Fully participate in any learning reviews, ensuring that final recommendations are shared with the relevant team members and eventually incorporated into program activities
- Provide regular updates to SME Program Officer and team on progress, priorities and constraints, both verbally and in written form.
- Represent to local partners, governmental and non-governmental groups as requested by SME Program Officer.
- Coordinate with all teams to identify and implement integrated response when applicable
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.