Food Voucher Officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1241
المسمى الوظيفي: Food Voucher Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 05.11.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
- Fluency in English and Arabic – both written and verbal;
- Familiarity with the humanitarian context affecting Syrian communities;
- Experience of working for an international humanitarian organisation is desirable;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google software, particularly Google Drive, Gmail, Google Docs, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
Interpersonal, Communication and Coordination Skills:
- Excellent analytical and communicative skills, a capacity and willingness to show initiative and take both a hands-on and an analytical approach to tasks and problems.
- Excellent organization and coordination skills and capacity to prioritize, communicate effectively, and meet deadlines
- Proactive, creative, flexible, and able to cope with a challenging and constantly evolving humanitarian work environment, often under pressure.
- The FV officer supports the management staff to track day-to-day activities of the Food Voucher program.
- Feeding into the information sharing mechanism in the field, providing with data and field updates to the Programs Coordinator.
- Respect the security guidelines.
- Supervising the process of collecting and updating data from municipalities periodically.
- Follow up on adherence to basic protection standards during distributions.
- Conduct other activities as requested by line manager.
– Conduct need assessments to identify needs in the operation area.
– Communicate the planning and execution of assessments with community representatives and municipalities.
– Work closely with the Programs Coordinator to identify emerging needs of the communities.
– Ensure that all partners and municipalities understand the terms of the contracts/MOUs.
– Make sure that the activities are executed according to the plan and strategy, following PIN’ rules and policies.
– Work closely with M&E team to ensure provision of the required information.
– Ensures that project documentation is filled out properly.
– Monitors the work of the CfW teams and follows up the contractual commitments plan (field visits to teams’ locations).
– Support municipalities, and PIN staff to solve any problems, challenges, or delays in programming.
– Makes sure that funds transferred to the field are paid in time according to PIN’ policies.
– Inform management staff of any opportunities, challenges or changes to the programming environment.
– Ensure effective and timely communication with other departments as needed (Logistics, Administration, Finance…)
– Lead weekly and monthly planning of cash for work program.
– Effectively supervise the team of Program assistants to complete program implementation with a high quality and in a timely manner.
– Coordinate activities with other CfW stakeholders (INGO, LNGO) and/or municipalities (if applicable).
– Daily and weekly reporting on activities of cash for work program.
– Collect and report any new security information, incidents or any change of the context to the line manager.
– Report challenges, successes, relevant issues to the Programs Coordinator
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Raqqa
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.