إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1240
المسمى الوظيفي: Information-Communications Coordinator
اخر موعد للتقديم: 07.11.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
- Education to BSc/BA/BEng level in a relevant subject or equivalent field experience
- Experience of leading communication activities (including information management) in a challenging environment
- Excellent written and verbal command of English and Arabic/Kurdish
- Evidence of excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic and Kurdish for a wide range of different audiences including donors, journalists and the ‘general public’.
- Experience in using DSLR cameras and evidence of ability to produce high quality compelling photographs
- Experience in creating media and communications products such as press releases, factsheets, briefings
- Demonstrable understanding of conflict-sensitivity and experience in conducting appropriate case study interviews with adults and children.
- Excellent IT skills, especially in Microsoft Word
- Politically and culturally sensitive with qualities of patience, tact and diplomacy
- An initiative-taking, proactive, creative and inspiring attitude with the ability to manage and prioritise an unpredictable workload and solve problems quickly with limited support
- Commitment to humanitarian aims and principles, and to the mission of supporting vulnerable children.
- Photo editing and graphic design skills
- Video production skills
- Professional translation experience
- Experience in media management, including dealing with international journalists
Communications and information management
- Work with programmes teams to gather relevant information and provide inputs to the monthly sit reps, factsheets and newsletters.
- Ensure adherence to and understanding of the North-East Syria information and visibility policy for both NES staff and visitors.
- Work with programmes teams to proactively identify and gather powerful case studies – including photo and video – that can be used for donor reporting, media, fundraising and advocacy, in adherence with NGO’s child safeguarding and consent procedures.
- Ensure that all communications products from NES are of a high quality and conform to NGO’s standards and procedures, including brand guidelines and child safeguarding.
- Provide regular data and information on context developments and programme updates to inform advocacy, media and communications outputs.
- Facilitate and host visits from multimedia producers, including identifying project sites and case studies and translating in the field.
- Comply with NGO policies and practice with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Help be responsible for the security of all staff. Ensure that the security, health and well being of staff are ensured and staff management and other processes and policies and systems reflect SC ‘s principles of equity and fairness.
- To perform such other responsibilities as agreed with your line management.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.