Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1236
المسمى الوظيفي: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 31.10.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
- A university education in a relevant discipline
- Experience in an M&E, accountability or program quality role with a humanitarian organization, experience managing M&E field staff preferred
- Strong conceptual and practical understanding of the role and purpose of M&E and accountability for international humanitarian organisations, and an ability to implement M&E activities in line with this vision
- Fluent written and spoken English – this position requires the writing and editing of numerous reports and assessments in English
- Fluency in Arabic
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required
- Demonstrated capability to produce high quality monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning reports on time
- Ability to use MS Office programs, particularly Word and Excel
- Good organizational skills, time management skills, and an ability to prioritize multiple and demanding tasks
- Adaptable, self-motivated, willing to learn and take on extra duties as required;
- Commitment to beneficiary accountability and humanitarian ethics.
- Owns a smartphone which can be used for work purposes
- To coordinate and supervise M&E staff in the monitoring of activities implemented by Concern in North East Syria and ensure the quality, accuracy and timeliness of data collected. This includes regularly traveling to other Concern offices to provide hands-on support and supervision.
- Draw up, in consultation with the M&E Manager and other M&E Officer, weekly M&E team work plans.
- Support the M&E Manager in the development of quarterly and annual targets in line with donor and internal requirements.
- Monitor M&E team activities to ensure that all donor and internal M&E targets are met.
- To analyse, discuss and produce reports on findings from regular monitoring activities, evidence-based recommendations for program quality improvement and monitoring quality improvement.
- Work with the M&E Manager, other M&E Officer and programme staff to ensure effective and routine feedback of results to programme staff. This includes tracking implementation and uptake by programme staff of program quality recommendations made by M&E staff.
- Conduct M&E activities yourself (including qualitative and quantitative data collection) when necessary.
- To support the implementation and coordination of Concern’s monitoring plans to improve program quality and best practice in Syria.
- To assist in the refinement of existing, and development of new, M&E procedures, methodologies and tools.
- To establish methods and mechanisms for maintaining independence of the M&E team in Syria.
- To ensure that beneficiaries, community members and other stakeholders are fully informed of the M&E processes being implemented, and are treated with respect, appreciation and courtesy.
- To promote and uphold best practices in all aspects of work, and promote a culture of learning within the organisation
- Provide guidance, on-the-job mentorship and training to M&E assistants, and other staff on request, in best practices in different data collection methodologies, data quality, surveys, data analysis and other topics related to M&E as required.
- Undertake M&E activities yourself (including qualitative and quantitative data collection) when necessary.
- Ensure that implementation of field activities adheres to Concern’s accountability, programme participant protection policy, M&E and other standards.
- To work as part of a team, providing any other support required by the Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning unit.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Kobani and Menbij
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.