إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1235
المسمى الوظيفي: Logistic Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 25.10.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
Minimum Bachelor’s degree, in logistics, business administration, management, engineering or areas directly related to logistics operations. Essential professional work experience and understanding of relevant functions may be considered in lieu of university degree.
– At least 2 years of experience in logistics for similar position with some specialist skills.
– Supervisory skill with experience in managing a small team
– Independent with ability to handle a large workload and work under pressure.
– Previous logistics operations experience with an NGO would be preferred.
– Understanding of the procurement rules and regulations of major international donors would be preferred
– Understanding of the local market, local legislation related to contracts, suppliers, contractors and customs clearance, business registration requirements and tax regulations, legal aspects of contracting and contract management.
– Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic
Oversees the day to day work of the procurement activities in Hasakeh and ensure that all purchased requests, purchase orders, request for quotation and invitations to bid are tracked from point of planning and request through to final receipt.
– Liaises with suppliers on delivery schedules and regularly review, update and share the procurement trackers with the emergency response program managers.
– Maintains supplier list and price list and maintain database for Hasakeh office.
– Oversees the day to day work of the logistics assistants in charge of fleet management in Hasakeh offices to organize and plan weekly and daily passenger vehicle movements based on the movement and liaise with Safety and Security Department on security permission related issues.
– Ensures that all passenger’s vehicles are correctly maintained and supervise and train the drivers.
– Keeps track vehicles rental contracts, drivers list and monitor driver performance.
– Ensures that monthly fleet report is prepared and submit LPM within stipulated time.
– Ensures that all program offices including field offices are adequately equipped with necessary supplies and equipment thus providing conducive working environment to all staff.
– Takes overall responsibility for all warehousing related activities, ensuring that logistics and warehouse staff are properly arranging and organizing warehouse; doing regular stock count, and ensuring safety in the warehouse.
– Ensures that the logistics team in each office has a clear plan and instructions for carrying our generator operation and maintenance.
– Ensures that all equipment’s/materials/furniture/fixture are tagged with asset number.
– Ensures that all warehouses maintain stock related documents, such as GRN, Way Bills, Bin/Stock Cards etc.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Hasaka
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.