إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1234
المسمى الوظيفي: Medical supervisor
اخر موعد للتقديم: 31.10.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
- University degree as a medical doctor.
- At least one year of experience working with NGO.
- At least two years of experience as a doctor.
- Fluency in Arabic, Kurdish and English is mandatory.
- Responsible for the implementation, management and supervision of the assigned health projects in line with the activity plan of the project proposal and national and international guidelines. Conduct regular field trips to clinics and other health facilities for support and supervision. Conduct assessments of health facilities when necessary.
- Oversee the process of data collection to meet the requirements and deadlines set by MdM and external partners.Working closely with the Data officer ensure quality and deadlines for reports and data analysis.
- Manage the team including recruitment, day-to-day management, development and training, etc. The health team may include certified health staff (e.g. doctors, medical assistants, and nurses), other health staff (e.g. pharmacy assistants, CHW) and support staff.
- Facilitate regular team meetings with the team, reviewing individual objectives, ensuring team members are kept informed of issues relevant to their work and providing an opportunity for feedback.
- Provide performance evaluation for medical staff and support coordination with inputs related to work performances.
- Promote the health and security of the health team by ensuring the application of security guidelines, health and safety in the workplace .
- Represent MdM at relevant meetings involving local authorities, UN agencies and other NGOs.
- Develop and maintain appropriate, regular, transparent and supportive communication structures with the assigned health team, MdM in-country health managers and advisors and other relevant stakeholders (e.g. beneficiaries, local and national government officials, UN agencies and other NGOs).
- Manage the correct and timely ordering of all necessary medicines, supplies and equipment for the assigned health activities, ensuring minimum stocks are maintained and items are distributed correctly
- Work closely with the Mission Pharmacist and the Medical Team to monitor rational prescription of drugs, monthly consumption corelated to morbidity data, to ensure that Pharmacy management is done according to international standards.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Kobane
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.