Human Resources and Admin Coordinator
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (1219)
Job Title: Human Resources and Admin Coordinator
Application deadline: 23.10.2018
Nothing To mention
- College Graduate
- Excellent sense of judgment
- At least 3 years’ experience in HR / Administration with other NGOs or Private Organization
- Ability to work simultaneously with multiple tasks, willingness and ability to work efficiently with a wide diverse group of people
Working ability with tight deadlines and in a fast growing program environment
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills & problem solving skills
Good spoken and written English
Computer literate and Strong organizational skills
Excellent working knowledge of threat assessment, risk mitigation and ability to work on acceptance strategy at all levels.
- Previous work experience with NGO is an advantage
- Knowledge of the country’s culture and languages (Arabic and or/ Kurdish) is a plus
- As second focal person for HR/Admm in NES, be thoroughly familiar with NGO HR policies and procedures in North East Syria
- Support HR/Admin Manager to ensure that NGO HR policies and procedures in NE Syria are implemented in such a way as to protect the rights of both staff and the organization while equally ensuring that both staff and the organization meet their responsibilities.
- Guide recruitment processes in northeast Syria including developing and placing vacancy announcements, receiving and grading applications and arranging and participating in interviews.
- Ensure that candidate selection processes are in accordance with NGO’s policies and procedures for Syria with a focus on transparency, fairness and recruitment on the basis of merit.
- Maintain accurate, updated and confidential personnel and recruitment files and trackers.
- Ensure that all new and revised staff contracts, offer letters, salary worksheets and personal declarations and advise the hiring managers on proposed salary scales for each position are prepared correctly.
- Lead new staff induction processes ensuring that all new staff are introduced to NGO’s policies and procedures and that they are re-oriented on a periodic basis.
- Work closely with the supervisors to implement annual, mid-year and probationary performance review processes.
- Ensure that all staff departing NGO complete a full and documented handover and that exit interviews are conducted.
- Ensure standardization of all guesthouses in terms of services provided and personnel to support conducive living condition and ensure all the items and minimum requirements are met at all times.
- Coordinate with government agencies to facilitate key matters such as social security, tax and registration.
- Submit weekly and monthly updates to FM on HR/Admin functions and updates all Trackers (Deployment, Recruitment, Leave, Visa and Residency permit etc. Trackers)
Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Actively participate in emergency preparedness and planning processes
- In case of emergency, be prepared to contribute to the delivery of an appropriate and timely response in HR/Admin
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Amuda
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.