JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (1214)
Job Title: Logistics Supervisor
Application deadline: 26.10.2018
Nothing To mention
- Languages: Fluency in English (mandatory)
- IT skills: Comfortable with the use of Excel, Word and of an email account.
- Professional experience:
– Past working experience with an International Non Governmental Organization is valuable.
– Past working experience in Logistics positions is valuable.
- Personal qualities: We are looking for an implicated employee with an affection for team work and good organizational and interpersonal skills.
Management of vehicle fleet
- Assist in the planning and execution of maintenance and ensure work on mission vehicles
- Draw up the vehicle schedule
- Ensure that a complete breakdown kit is available on board all vehicles
- Check that vehicle log books are in place and are used correctly
- Monitor the administrative documents for all vehicles
Management of equipment/telecommunications
- Assist in installing and securing materials
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining materials
- Organize training sessions in the use of means of communication
- Ensure the follow up of durable equipment
Management and monitoring of IT equipment
- Ensure that updated antivirus software is installed
- Provide teams with adequate means for data backup
- Ensure the maintenance and correct use of IT equipment
Human Resource Management
- Supervise the assigned logistics team and participate on the trainings and their recruitment
- Conduct or participate performance reviews for his/ her members of the logistics team
- Draw up work plan, action plan for the team
- Organize formal team meetings at regular intervals if Logistics Manager is not needed
- Give the necessary updates documents to the logistics manager (Contract Follow Up, IOF Follow up, Suppliers list..) for the monthly logistics pack
ORG CHART POSITION (reporting and functional relationships)
Line manager: Logistics manager
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Amuda
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.