Deputy Program Manager Distribution and Sensitization
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (1213)
Job Title: Deputy Program Manager Distribution and Sensitization
Application deadline: 25.10.2018
Nothing To mention
- Languages: Fluency in English (mandatory)
- IT skills: Comfortable with the use of Excel, Word and of an email account.
- Professional experience:
– Past working experience with an International Non-Governmental Organization is valuable.
– Past working experience in team management positions is valuable.
– Past working experience in winterization activities management positions is valuable.
– Knowledge of Deir ez Zor governorate is valuable.
- Personal qualities: We are looking for an implicated employee with an affection for team work and good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Participate in the recruitment of national program staffs.
- Organise regular meetings with program teams.
- Supervise and monitor potential conflicts within the teams and inform the PM in case of a problem.
- Identify and report any training needs for the teams to the program manager.
- Actively participate in Training of Trainer (ToT) training workshops.
- Assist/lead the implementation of training and capacity building of the team.
- Partake in the assessment of team performance.
- Monitor the teams to ensure that they are adhering to health and safety regulations.
- Ensure all staff comply with SI security procedures while carrying out all activities.
Implementation and Monitoring of Activities
- Plan Distribution and sensitization activities in collaboration with the field teams.
- Oversee the implementation of activities/projects to ensure SI is meeting its deadlines and maintaining technical minimum standards.
- Regularly visit the activity sites to oversee the implementation of works.
- Support the Distribution and sensitization PM and/or the Team Leaders with the identification of HR needs, logistical and financial resources needed at different stages of the activities/project.
- Identify any risks and constraints related to the activity/project and propose alternate strategies to the Distribution and sensitization PM.
- Assist the Distribution and sensitization PM to improve any activities/projects in the field.
- Ensure that the safety of persons and equipment at intervention/project sites is guaranteed.
- Assist the Distribution and sensitization PM in the updating of tools for monitoring and forecasting financial, logistical and operational programs.
- Working with the Distribution and sensitization PM, regularly monitor activity indicators, program results, activity progress and contextual monitoring.
Assessment and Design of New Projects
- Participate in the identification of areas in need for intervention.
- Participate in the design of program activities and related human and logistical needs for programs.
- Participate in the preparation of technical needs assessments.
- Partake in the drafting of a number of administrative documents (e.g. MoU’s) to be signed jointly with local authorities, communities and/or partners.
- Immediately report any problem or information that could affect the projects/activities or the security of the teams to the Distribution and sensitization PM.
- Ensure the collection and compilation of information about the progress of projects/activities from the field officers.
- Prepare and submit weekly update reports on the progress of projects/activities to the Distribution and sensitization PM.
- Actively participate in weekly DPM meetings with all Team Leaders and the Distribution and sensitization PM.
- Ensure that all program-related documents and files are sent to the Distribution and sensitization PM.
- Represent SI on behalf of the Distribution and sensitization PM and collaborate with relevant bodies: local authorities, camp management, beneficiaries, other Distribution and sensitization actors, health facility authorities etc.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Amuda
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.