إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1195
المسمى الوظيفي: MHPSS Manager
اخر موعد للتقديم: 43396
حصراً عن طريق التسجيل في موقع المنظمة المذكور.
- Psychiatrist or Clinical Psychologist or similar training- candidates with counselling backgrounds as well as capacity to support pharmaceutical interventions for mental health programming and/or public health preferred
- At least 3 years professional experience, with at least 2 years in a humanitarian setting preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership, training and facilitation experience required
- Experience in managing local and INGO partnership relationship and interagency coordination
- Experience setting up systems to regulate the provision of mental health services (supervision, monitoring, referrals)
- Experience in regular technical report writing, including analysis of mental health programming
- Excellent communication skills in both Arabic and English, knowledge of Kurdish highly desired
- Excellent written English essential
- Understanding of the Syrian context and experience working with Syrian refugees preferred
- Experience implementing MHGAP preferred
- Experience working in an NGO setting preferred
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word
- Ability to live in a high security environment
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills and flexibility
- Supervise clinical mental health program officers and staff support officers to strengthen the existing MHPSS services and community based activities.
- Provide clinical mental health and psychosocial program supervision to project staff inclusive of ongoing capacity building, professional development, technical support and performance reviews.
- Lead and facilitate monthly team meetings with program staff
- Support the development of mental health and psychosocial monitoring and evaluation tools and related activities for improving performance.
- Facilitate trainings and workshops, including organizing logistics, collaborating with co-trainer/s, and documenting program indicators.
- Assist in developing budgets and proposals and ensure that proper personnel at the facilities
- Develop recommendations regarding the operational implementation of MHGAP and other proposed mental health programs in selected facilities.
Program Management of Mental Health and Psychosocial Support:
- Support the implementation of MHPSS component and related project staff to ensure service delivery and quality standards in line with IRC’s approach, the MOH MHPSS guidelines, and other best practices.
- Train health staff on mh-GAP, case management and other psychosocial services.
- Conduct on-the-job supervision and training assessments to evaluate key competencies and training needs of project and health staff and update training plan accordingly.
- Support in the training of Community Health Volunteers on integration of the MHPSS services for appropriate identification, referrals to MHPSS services, and follow up.
- Support the development of referral pathways to strengthen links to available services for MHPSS.
- Lead the development of appropriate IEC materials on MHPSS, to build awareness of services and promote key messages.
- Support with team building, performance review and professional development of staff.
- Actively coordinate with other MHPSS actors and participate in site-specific Coordination Platforms (both MHPSS and non-MHPSS) for sharing information, contributing to strengthened collaboration with partners, referral mechanisms, and advocacy for best practices.
Program Monitoring, Capacity-Building & Coordination:
- Provide continual technical support and monitoring of mental health and psychosocial support program activities for capacity building and to ensure quality standards for MHPSS.
- Ensure participation from beneficiaries in implementation, and evaluation and feedback mechanisms for accountability.
- Work closely with operation departments to support program and the logistical implementation of activities in program sites.
- Support the development of appropriate M&E tools and the collection of program data from both health facilities and in the community.
- Provide continual technical guidance and support for MHPSS-related trainings and supervision as needed.
Documentation and Reporting:
- Ensure disaggregated and cumulative tracking of clients/beneficiaries and documentation of all activities and outcomes.
- Participate in preparation of internal and external reports, including submission of weekly reports to Health Coordinator.
- Support project staff to maintain program records and documentation as per project management minimum standards, including maintaining the confidentiality and security of MHPSS client data.
- Promote the culture of learning and documentation so that lessons learned and good practices are documented and shared for institutional memory and learning as well as to advocate on behalf of the communities with which we work.
- Any other work as assigned by your supervisor.
الجهة المعلنة: IRC
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
عبر الرابط التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.