إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1194
المسمى الوظيفي: Pharmaceuticals Manager
اخر موعد للتقديم: 43396
حصراً عن طريق التسجيل في موقع المنظمة المذكور.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy;
- At least 2 year experience working with local or international NGOs in related capacity;
- Demonstrated experience with warehousing, supply chain and pharmaceutical management.
- Excellent analytical and written skills;
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and intercultural communication with success working both within a team and independently;
- Good working knowledge of computer software packages (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Very good English, Kurdish and Arabic are required (oral and written);
- Good organizational and time management skills with ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines;
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable, creative, and innovative in a challenging and fast-moving multicultural environment.
Working Environment: position is based in Amuda, with frequent travel to Derek, Ein Essa and other program sites in Al Hassaka and Ar-Raqqa Governorate.
- a) Pharmacy and Supply Management:
Collaborate with the Health Services Manager and Pharmaceutical Management Officers to define the minimum security stock levels required in their respective health facility storages and Warehouses in collaboration Supply chain pharma warehouse officer and SCC to ensure uninterrupted supplies of pharmaceutical and medical supplies in all program areas
Collaborate with Supply chain manager and Senior Supply chain officer developing and submitting procurement plans for all pharma procurement for all grants.
Collaborate with senior Pharma warehouse officer and devlope and submit distribution plan for all pharma in all warehouses ; advise and recommend Health Coordinator and Supply chain coordinator in advance before the grant closing or expiry of drugs if pharmaceuticals might not be dispensed and consumed.
Review and consolidate drugs and medical supplies orders from the from field sites and coordinate with the Supply Chain Pharma procurement focal person and Supply Chain Coordinator to monitor the progress of the procurements and delivery to the field sites
Monitors the availability of medical products to avoid stock-outs and financial losses generated by expired items; Ensures respect for Good Distribution Practices for Pharmaceutical Products (GDPs) at coordination/project stock level, and good dispensing practices in end user units;
Work with the Health Managers and Pharmaceutical Management Officers and coordinate stock movements between different program sites and donors/grants and where necessary advice the Health Coordinator to seek approvals from Grants/Donors to shift stocks
Work with the Health Services Manager/ Sr. WH Pharmacist/ WH Pharmacist to manage stock data and indicators, analyzes and interprets performance to make necessary programmatic decisions or course corrections in collaboration with Health and Supply Chain staff (consumption, stock levels, stock-outs, pre-stock-outs, over-stocking, donations, expired products, disposal, etc.);
Work closely with Health Services Manager/ Sr. Warehouse Pharmacist/ Warehouse Pharmacist to define program’s essential drug lists in line with activities, definitions of basic service packages, health technical unit guidance, and donor requirements.
Actively participate on cycle counting every two months 20% of the stock in each pahrama warehouses supervision and present at warehouse during delivery for inspection and provide technical support visits for IRC’s Warehouse staff and Pharmacies if required; and write reports of visits with technical recommendations to address any findings.
Coordinate expired drugs and medical supplies disposals with the field staffs, prepare disposal plans, determine appropriate and environmentally friendly disposal procedures and methods; proposed disposal list and present them to the Health Coordinator for approvals and Supply chain coordinator
Conduct regular audits and follow up on recommendations on GDPs: the layout of the warehouses, storages, product arrangement, reception, distribution and transport.
Maintain regular work plans in line with project objectives; during field visits will ensure:
o A clear and coherent distribution flow with adapted tools and standard product lists,
o Good Distribution Practices and Good Dispensing Practices in the supported pharmacies,
o A quality-assurance system incorporated into the health facilities and medical stores
o Follow-up and consumption analysis system, including communication network within medical teams as it relates to stock levels, stock-outs, pre-stock-outs, use of new products, and prescription status
- b) Technical Support and Capacity Building:
- Provide indirect technical supervision of staff responsible for pharmacy management in the assigned areas.
- Conduct training needs assessments and design capacity building plans in line with the technical pharmacy management plans directed by the Health Services Manager.
- Perform regular visits to IRC’s health facilities to provide technical assistance, training, and on-job coaching for clinical teams and pharmacists.
- Participate in regular health team meetings and contribute to overall strengthening of program implementation.
- Line manage Pharmaceutical Management Officers and carry out regular performance monitoring and evaluation (PME) in coordination with the Health Managers.
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Position Directly Reports to: Health Coordinator
Coordinates with: Senior Health Manager / Health Managers
Supervises: Pharmaceutical Management Officers
Other Internal Contacts: Health Information Manager, MEAL
الجهة المعلنة: IRC
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
عبر الرابط التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.