Monitoring and Evaluation Field Assistant
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1185
المسمى الوظيفي: Monitoring and Evaluation Field Assistant
اخر موعد للتقديم: 17.10.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field of study with 1-2 years of experience working in outreach tasks, data collection, data analysis, monitoring and evaluation, and field related activities with vulnerable communities;
- Arabic language skills are required. English desirable but not essential.
- Sensitivity to the extremely vulnerable conditions of the target population, and ability to effectively communicate with beneficiaries and other stakeholders;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required;
- Willingness and ability to travel to field locations;
- Excellent time management skills and resourcefulness with strong attention to detail;
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding, insight and knowledge about the area of operation and local/host community to which he/she is assigned to.
- Ability to work in a team as data could and will be triangulated for most accurate reflection of impact.
- Assist in the design, creation, and implementation of different M&E tools including (needs assessment, baselines, On-Site monitoring, Post-Distribution monitoring, satisfaction surveys. etc).
- Ensure technical set up of surveys (coding).
- Ensure accurate development of samples accordingly for the needed monitoring assessments for the project.
- Lead on implementation of program PDMs, (organize and coordinate logistics and operational guidelines and manage teams on the field).
- In coordination with program team develop Focus Group Discussion questionnaires and implementation processes.
- Ensure accurate/good quality data collection of the Household assessments collected by the enumerators.
- Report on achievements or difficulties faced in the field.
- Conduct Quantitative (through assessments) and Qualitative (through Focus Group Discussions and field visits) monitoring for the designated project.
- Analyze and compile data to measure the progress and impact of the projects’ activities in relation to the proposal’s indicators.
- Ensure effective and efficient documentation of all collected data quantitatively and qualitatively meeting all programmatic indicators.
- Ensure that all field-data is collected in a timely and efficient manner and is stored efficiently.
- Conduct the necessary field monitoring in relation to trainings and community engagement.
- Create and monitor databases for all program activities in relation to the project.
- Submit the necessary field-reporting documentation after every monitoring activity with the relevant recommendations.
- Assist in the preparation of reports (narrative).
- Assist the Program Manager in the M&E Quarterly report and other required reports when necessary.
- Other duties as required.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Deir Az-Zour Governorate
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.