Protection Mainstreaming Officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1167
المسمى الوظيفي: Protection Mainstreaming Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 21.10.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
- A university degree in social sciences, preferably in psychology, community development, or any relevant fields
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in working with Humanitarian NGOs or relevant fields of work
- Previous experience working in emergency programs or insecure environments.
- Must be capable of applying their skills and knowledge in a range of capacities, including direct implementation, advisory functions, training and the transfer of technical knowledge and management skills to others.
- Good communication skills English, Arabic, and Kurdish (written, read, and spoken);
- Good computer skills in (MS Word, Excel, Access)
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Belief in human rights including gender equity & equality;
- Flexibility, creativeness, tolerance and maturity;
- Ethical and transparent decision-making;
- Should have strong collaboration and networking skills.
- Having clean records through his past carriers within INGOs.
- Responsible for overall implementation and provide technical support to protection activities inside INGO camps.
- Responsible to ensure that implemented programs meet stated objectives within the timeframe set.
- Collect necessary data from the field and nominate the necessary protection gaps and report to the line manager.
- Supervise all community mobilization and protection mainstreaming activities inside camps.
- Building trust with beneficiaries to ensure soft flow of information and real need of vulnerable groups that will assist in developing valuable plans/programs.
- Linking beneficiaries to the right/correct service providers working in the area and ensure that they have safe access to services.
- Pay extra attention to the needs of “people with special needs”.
- Assist in developing training materials on relevant protection activities strengthening information and reporting systems.
- Ensure periodic reports are done with high quality and accuracy.
- Lead the compilation and analysis of protection monitoring information for sharing with partners and donors.
- Ensure that protection information is used effectively to advocate on important issues as well as longer term planning for target populations
- Promotes teamwork, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment, flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Any other duties as per program requirements.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: عين العيسى
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.