مساعد مسؤول حماية المرأة والطفولة
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1154
المسمى الوظيفي: مساعد مسؤول حماية المرأة والطفولة
اخر موعد للتقديم: 13.10.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
- University degree in a relevant domain.
- Knowledge of Child Protection and GBV minimum standards and basic principles.
- Experience in working with children, in social work and outreach activities, including psychosocial support and social emotional learning.
- Excellent interpersonal and nonviolent communication skills.
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values.
- Commitment to Concern equal opportunity and gender practices.
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- English language preferable.
- Former NGO work experience is highly desired.
Supervision and support to CFS activities
- Supervise three teachers and other support staff in the day-to-day running of the CFS.
- Participate in the activities, supporting teachers in their practice and giving regular feedbacks, working with the teachers and identifying new topics and new approaches to supporting the unique needs of participating children.
- Work with the Protection Officer and wider protection team to develop a curriculum for PSS activities, topics and other social and emotional learning activities.
- Promote the participation of all children in CFS activities according to their needs, making sure that children feel comfortable and safe at all times and ensuring that they are not exposed to any form of harm or stress during the activities.
- In coordination with the Protection Officer, supporting in identifying and mapping referral pathways in your area, ensuring that they are functional and identifying children and caregivers that could benefit from available specialised services.
- Support the Protection Officer to ensure the allocated budget for the CFS is utilised effectively and in line with the approved budget.
CFS and Protection outreach
- Meet with community stakeholders and key community members to inform them about the project, to involve them with the implementation process and to identify children who would benefit from participating in the CFS programme.
- Conducts awareness raising sessions on topics related to protection for children, caregivers and the wider community.
- Support the Protection Officer to integrate protection mainstreaming activities (e.g. gender equality, accountability) across Concern’s different programmes.
Reporting, quality control and monitoring and accountability
- Prepare monthly reports on activities undertaken in the CFS, including child attendance, challenges encountered, and documenting best practice.
- Support the Protection Officer in the preparation of monthly narrative reports.
- Support the Protection Officer and Concern’s MEAL team, in developing and implementing M&E tools and data collection methods, which contribute to continual learning and program quality, and prepare case studies.
- Take active measures to address equality issues, particularly relating to gender, in programme as well as operational activities.
- Ensure the highest stands of accountability through ensuring good communication and information sharing within and outside the organisation.
- Be aware of, understand and comply with all of Concern’s policies and procedures (P4, finance, logistics, HR, security management etc).
- Undertake other related duties as may reasonably be assigned by the line manager
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: كوباني
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.