Logistic Base Officer
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (1151)
Job Title: Logistic Base Officer
Application deadline: 13.10.2018
Nothing To mention
To be successful in this role you must have:
- University Diploma in relevant field.
- Previous experience in Logistics at least 6 months.
- Computer literate, proficiency in use of Excel, word and Outlook.
- Fluency Arabic and English.
- Knowledge of Kurdish is a strong asset.
- Previous experience in NGOs is an asset.
- Technical background.
- Premises (Office / Guesthouses and Warehouses management):
- Ensures that all the premises (including Hassakeh base properties stock) are in technical good condition;
- Ensure a proper follow-up of lease agreement (contract renewal, payments and other details).
- Ensure to update and complete CFU (Contract follow up)
- Ensure to send weekly CFU to line manager, Field Log CO and HUB NES Supply Team
- Prepare and follow the payments of running-costs.
- Identify and follow-up maintenance needs (implementation, payments);
- Act as a focal point and manager for the Cleaners, Head Guard and Handyman (collect and solve needs or issues).
- Act as focal point for permanent expatriates concerning all needs or issues about GH;
- Ensure all the fixtures and necessary arrangements are done for all the premises;
- Ensure a proper follow up of all generators (log books, maintenance, and diesel consumption, working hours)
- Any other duties related to management of premises requested by line manager
- Link closely with Fleet & Liaison Officer for visitors/guest/staff from NES bases accommodations.
- Equipment Management
- Ensure regular follow-up for inventory, furniture;
- Prepare and update lending certificate each time it’s necessary;
- Ensure proper follow-up of equipment (codes, guarantee, life span, maintenance, replacement planning…);
- Keep updated the EFU and send to line manager, IT Officer NES HUB and Field Log Co on a weekly basis;
- Ensure the security of the premises;
- Responsible for tagging the equipment of Hassakeh base according to the organization Equipment management policies and procedures, ensuring the Proper follow-up of equipment (codes, guarantee, life span, maintenance, replacement planning…).
- Responsible for the ordinary and extraordinary technical maintenance of the generators
- Ensure the safety and security of the equipment in stock
- Prepare phones and laptop for new Hassakeh Base staffs arrivals
- Identify and follow the needs of maintenance, contact IT Officer NES HUB or service provider if necessary;
- Ensure that the means of communication are in good shape and condition and working accordingly.
- Responsible for the uninterruptible internet connection.
- Report to line manager on any changes in the ICT structures / systems in the fields of the organization activities and seek for solutions/support.
- Provide technical assistance upon request.
- Link closely with IT Officer NES HUB for IT maintenance, security, tagging and IT equipment follow up
- Manage HR follow up of guards team (with direct supervision of Head Guard)
- Ensure to provide monthly planning to guards.
- Ensure that guards are performing their duties.
- Ensure to provide all needed equipment to guard houses ( torch lights, batteries)
- Manage HR follow up of housekeepers’ team
- Ensure to provide monthly planning to housekeeper
- Ensure that housekeepers are performing their duties
- Manage HR follow up of handyman
- Ensure to provide regular planning to handyman
- Ensure that handyman is performing their duties
- STOCK MANAGEMENT
- Ensure a good management of the stock, stationeries and welfare. (Reception of the local freight at office, Check-up and classification of all delivery notes…etc.)
- Make sure the storage management documents are compliant with the organization procedures (when it is the case): Bin cards, stock items request, stock cards, Delivery Notes.
- Compile the weekly inventories from the base
- Works in collaboration Senior supply chain regarding stock movements and stock follow up and documentation for Hassakeh Base
- Manage Hassakeh stock and make sure that all documents are present and well filled and filed.
- Ensure that Stock follow up (SFU) is daily updated, as well as all documents (Bin card, Stock Card,)
- Ensure to send weekly SFU to line manager and Field log co and NES HUB supply team
- Ensure that Amuda stocks are clean and well organized.
- Ensure to select the proper vehicle according to volume and vehicle condition.
- Ensure to select appropriate and good number of daily workers according to the activity
- ACCOMODATION MANAGEMENT
- Manage the GH management tools.
- Ensure that all visitors, bases staffs, guests have a room while in Amuda
Other NES bases:
- Ensure that all visitors, NES HUB staffs, guests have a bed to stay while in other bases
- Receive and process Inter base Transport and Accommodation Request (for accommodation)
- Link closely with Log Officers/Managers of NES bases to organize the stays.
- Ensure that Field Cos is aware of the persons staying in their bases.
- COORDINATION & REPORTING
- Prepare and update Action Plan / Reporting on a monthly basis;
- Participate actively to meeting (weekly meeting, bi weekly support meeting …).
- Provide any additional support upon request of Line Manager.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: عامودا
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.