إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1148
المسمى الوظيفي: Logistic Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 13.10.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
Qualifications / Technical Skills:
- Fluency in English and Arabic – both written and verbal;
- Familiarity with the humanitarian context affecting Syrian communities;
- Experience of working for an international humanitarian organisation is desirable;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google software, particularly Google Drive, Gmail, Google Docs, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
Interpersonal, Communication and Coordination Skills:
- Excellent analytical and communicative skills, a capacity and willingness to show initiative and take both a hands-on and an analytical approach to tasks and problems.
- Excellent organization and coordination skills and capacity to prioritize, communicate effectively, and meet deadlines
- Proactive, creative, flexible, and able to cope with a challenging and constantly evolving humanitarian work environment, often under pressure.
- Provide support in procurement and logistics matters according to PIN procurement procedure and guideline;
- Prepare and coordinate with Logistics Unit the conduct of RFQs, PRs, receipt of quotations, bids or proposals, their evaluation, negotiation of certain conditions of contracts in full compliance with PIN rules and regulations
- Provide monthly reports to the Logistics Manager on procurement activities and implementation status;
- Prepare all relevant paperwork and ensure adequate documentation to support procurement and logistics process;
- Collect quotations from potential suppliers, negotiating prices and follow purchases/ contracts with suppliers;
- Follow up on Purchase Requisition status and keep requester abreast of estimated time of delivery or any changes that may effect or modify the pre-determined delivery conditions;
- Assist in inventory updates and proper labelling of office equipment and assets;
- Arrange transport to dispatch supplies to project sites;
- Calculate the fuel consumption of vehicles used by PIN;
- In-charge of the generator and vehicle maintenance;
- Ensuring stock replenishment of office supplies, household items, etc. Recording and regular monitoring of stock items;
- Supervise maintenance of all PIN buildings and facilities and ensures that safety & security, precautions are in place, particularly with regard to fire safety, water damage, physical security, and emergency supplies;
- Responsible of cash management for assigned procurement;
- Assisting in other activities related to ongoing projects, as requested
الجهة المعلنة: PIN
مقر العمل: الرقة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.