إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1127
المسمى الوظيفي: Access Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 30.09.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
- young personality, Proactive and able to cope with a challenging and constantly-evolving humanitarian work environment, often under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of Arabic, English and Kurdish; excellent Arabic & English language skills, writing and typing skills.
- Good computer literacy with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent organization and coordination skills with capacity to prioritize, communicate effectively, and meet deadlines.
Carry out all the security related duties and tasks as defined below, or as instructed by the SSO & CSM.
-Advice and support the SSO & CSM in safety and security aspects and contribute to the fulfillment of PIN’s Security policy.
-Brief staff about the security situation in each area they work, during weekly meetings or as required
-Brief the arrival visitors and employees about the security policy and the security situation in the regionn, etc..
-Maintain the communication channel between people in the field to check they are safe at all time.
-Ensures access to places where PIN works (permissions for all relevant staff, etc.)
-Ensures regular visits to the places where PIN works in Syria to conduct risk assessment and to monitor any changes.
-Advice and support the good security practices of PIN staff.
-monitor the keeping of security rules, the implementation of Standard Operating Procedures(SOPs) and the Contingency Plans (CPs)preparedness and inform the SM of any shortcomings or necessary changes to the procedures.
-Regularly up-to-date and accurate security-related information and analyses to the Security management and other staff.
-Monitor the security situation and the conflicts in our operations area and the areas around and report The SSO in Iraq immediately with the important shifting in the frontline and security incidents.
-Monitoring the first aid and the hibernation kits.
-Checking the site security for the office and any warehouses.
Regular tasks in detail:
The list below details the main tasks and responsibilities more can be added at any time by the SSO &SM as necessary.
General communication, incident reporting and emergency communication (SOPs 1and 2):
-Maintain daily Skype/phone contact with SSO (or their designated substitutes).
-Regularly check the SOP 1 Emergency Communication preparedness, including communication equipment and training of all staffs, who act as primary or secondary emergency contacts
-Follow up on all significant security incidents that take place in Erbil office, ensure that Significant Incident Report (SIR) is filled out and adequately stored for all important incidents.
-Do a check of all communication devices: set up, credit, contacts etc.
Staff location and movement awareness (SOPs 3 and 4):
- Maintain and update (monthly): a contact list for all PIN staff, Next of kin list and a list of all working communication assets.
- Know location of staff at all times, and be able to report to SM where staff are and which village they visiting etc.
Site security (SOP 5)
- -Do a thorough review of site security features, equipment and stocks.
- -Send the filled out. Checklist to the SSO (or his designated substitute), at least once a month.
- SSO will provide this checklist.
- -Follow up on all procurement, works necessary for site security etc., until completion.
- -If choosing new office/guest house: ensure that sufficient information is available regarding the potential new premises, with the help of SSO & SM.
Security procedures and preparedness
(For the full list of active SOPs and CPs refer to Annex 3 of the latest version the of Responsibilities of Security Department document.)
-Once a month propose any necessary changes to SOPs, CPs or any other security documents to the SSO. Assist in incorporating the changes into the existing procedures and implement (i.e.re-train staff as necessary, follow up on purchases and setting up of new equipment etc.)
Ensure that SOPs and CPs are being followed and communicate any s any shortcomings to SM.
Information collection and analysis
- -Follow relevant incidents through online and offline (INSO, coordination mechanisms with other NGOs) sources.
- -Participate in security coordination mechanisms within the NGO/relief community as requested by the SM.
- Changes can be made to this job description as the role of the Security Department and of the Access Officer as the role develops. Any changes will be made by the SM and communicated to the AO accordingly.
الجهة المعلنة: PIN
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.