Food Security Assistant
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1125
المسمى الوظيفي: Food Security Assistant
اخر موعد للتقديم: 04.10.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
- Bachelor of Arts in Agriculture preferably with specialization in Agronomy and Horticulture
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in this or other relevant fields, previous NGO experience is an advantage
- Excellent reporting skills including computer skills in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and effectively
- Organized and flexible, ability to respond to changing priorities
- Ability to work independently on own initiative, assess risk and make plans accordingly
- Fluency in Arabic, Kurdish and good English language skills (spoken and written)
- Flexible and creative approach with a proven ability to resolve issues and identify solutions
- Demonstrable high level of interpersonal skills and patience
- Excellent organizational skills and accuracy
- Impartiality, objectivity and confidentiality
- Ability to travel locally and regionally, if necessary
Under the supervision of the Project officer, Cash and Voucher Project Assistant’s responsibilities include:
- a) General responsibilities:
- Works with the local authorities to understand the market and systems within which the targeting and implementation of projects will be conducted.
- Participates to and support technical assessments.
- Supports the Project Officer on the activities implementations and field visits (Needs assessments, beneficiaries selections, registrations, cash and voucher distribution, activities monitoring)
- b) Reporting
- Collects photos of program implementation and ensure that donor visibility is respected;
- Assists in the identification and location of beneficiaries when requested.
- Submits activity reports
- c) Technical Tasks
- Supports the implementing of food and security activities through Cash and Voucher modality or through in-kind distributions when required
- Has a clear understanding of the food security and cash and voucher methodologies regarding the activities to achieve project objectives
- Participates to elaborate deliverables to specification and within timeline.
- Provide required information to relevant parties as dictated by the Project Officer
- Participates in identifying best practices and lessons learned.
- d) Administration and Other Tasks
- Maintain an efficient, organized system of paperwork and reporting for field work
- Ensure timely departure and return from the field: this includes leaving to the field with all necessary documents and materials to complete a successful workday.
- To perform other duties as requested by the project and country management team.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: حسكة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.