إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1126
المسمى الوظيفي: Compliance Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 01.10.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
- 3-5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Audit, Risk and/or Compliance Experience (preferably with INGOs)
- Solid Experience with INGOs (different number of years depending on seniority)
- Certified CIA or CPA or CRM (for the manager and coordinator position)
- Strong knowledge of donor regulations.
- Strong Team Management and Leadership Skills (for the manager and coordinator)
- Strong time Management and organizational skills (for all)
- Solid experience with Excel, Word and Power Point
- Strong familiarity with the different types of instruments (Grants, Contracts, sub-awards, etc.)
- A generalist with strong familiarity with various business controls (HR, Finance, Procurement, Logs, I.T, Program)
- Language Skills: English and Arabic preferred with solid communication and writing skills
- Compliance execution and follow up
- General responsibilities
- Perform compliance review planning procedures and conduct a planned compliance review based on the required organizational compliance templates and procedures.
- Conduct periodic review on CO, field offices and implementing partner financial data and documents, operation and program delivery to assure accuracy, completeness and compliance with policies, and procedures and applicable government regulations, donor requirement and others
- Evaluate adequacy and consistency of internal control system during a compliance review appointment or engagement.
- Provide analysis and identify risk prone financial, procurement and operational and other areas to properly address during the review to set priority
- Program Monitoring and Compliance:
- The Compliance officer will work closely with the compliance manager and program staff in order to establish programmatic checks which can be put in place (for example: responsibilities in reviewing and approving sub award reports prior to payments are issued, oversight of remote monitoring, etc.).
- Conduct regular field visits to program sites in order to identify any areas of weaknesses, develop practicable accurate and timely reports with practicable recommendation.
- Cross checking the project work plan objectives and KPIs v/s budget and M&E report
- Sub award Management:
- Ensure and support CO and implementing partners to develop policies and procedure that enable them to comply with MRFS and donor’s administrative requirements, during compliance review appointment or engagement
- Comply with and enforce MRFS’s sub award Manual, including required procedures and documentation
- Regular visits and monitoring of sub recipient’s activities by visiting to their offices, activities and records.
- Provide regular support to program and finance staff in the oversight of sub recipient activities
- Provide in-person and remote capacity building and/or training to partners in financial management, procurement and supply chain, reporting and compliance.
- Keep track of payments made to the sub grantee as well as their reporting deadlines
- Providing the final review of procurement transactions, >1000 USD an established threshold, to ensure adequate supporting documentation, compliance with MRFS’s Procurement Manual and donor regulations;
- Conduct a complete review of supply chain management on commodity management, distribution and monitoring apart from the financial, operational and performance review required above and submit draft review report Compliance manager
- Conduct and document the MRFS Offer Verification Process by physically visiting the vendor’s business locations.
- Review annual procurement plan, Check Pre qualified vendor database and basis of selection criteria, Vendor catalogue for suppliers >1000USD, Review the existing various types of vendor contracts
- By using the standard procurement checklist review the efficiency and effectiveness of procurement tracker
- Warehouse Spot Check at the end of the month (use the Assurance Quality Level table)
- Review of safeguards and controls to prevent security and safety of assets,
- Review of compliance with donor reporting to ensure accuracy and timely submission,
- Review of monthly financial package/reports before submission to donors and split,
- Review the adequacy & fair cost allocation (Cost Allocation Methodology) and Master Budget (pipeline review) and FR timely submission
- Review MRFS aging analysis for APAR advances and accruals
- Test proper calculation of monthly payroll preparation
- Human resources
- The compliance officer with the help of compliance manager reviews the payroll month preparation and transfer process every month.
- Test Annual recruitment plan, review the completeness of personal files and HR management system from recruiting to exit (, advertising, screening, choosing, Induction & orientation process and exit process) and review selection process of consultancy done by HR.
- Make sure that all incentive workers/volunteers go through HR process & documents recruitment process
- Review that there is a grading scale in place and look at how it was developed and benchmarked against who and how many etc…and review Performance Appraisal process
- Building Capacity:
- Develop capacity of MRFS and implementing partners around support functions, program and operation during compliance review appointment or engagement and advises
- Work with Compliance Manager to improve understanding of risk management and operational compliance of MRFS staff and implementing partners
- Provide training to MRFS staff and implementing partners on different required topics whenever required and assigned by the supervisor
- Respond to queries from field offices and country office which are mainly on your level only and discuss critical issues with the compliance manager and coordinator.
- With the help and guidance of compliance manager take part in investigations as and when required, prepare investigation reports with recommendations.
- Either the role holder will have access to personal data about children and/or young people as part of their work; or they will be working in a ‘regulated’ position (accountant, barrister, solicitor, legal executive); therefore a police check will be required (at ‘standard’ level in the UK , US ,or equivalent in other countries).
- Any other tasks assigned by the compliance manager
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Kobane
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.