إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1121
المسمى الوظيفي: WASH Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 05.10.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
- Fluent in Arabic an Kurdish both written and spoken (obligatory)
- Knowledge of Kurdish will be considered as an advantage (desired)
- University Degree in Water or Civil Engineering or other relevant field(s) and at least 3 years of practical, hands-on experience in water treatment, supply and infrastructure, sanitation or public health;
- Knowledge and experience in engineering and WASH construction projects with related processes like tendering of works, monitoring of WASH projects/sites, etc.;
- Previous experience in managing teams will be considered as a strong advantage;
- Previous experience in cooperation with local governance structures is an advantage;
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Good Drive, etc.);
- Excellent organization, coordination, analytical and problem-solving skills; and capacity to prioritize, communicate effectively and meet deadlines;
- Reliable, committed; and able to function well independently and within a team, and adapt to flexible working hours when necessary; professional, proactive, organized and service oriented;
- Familiarity with the humanitarian context affecting Syrian population;
- A high level of professional and personal maturity together with an ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, managers and external partners, including I/NGOs, community representatives and civil society; candidates must be able to interact with sensitivity with all stakeholders respecting diversity and gender, and be able to sensitively and successfully integrate into a multicultural working environment with people from different nationalities and backgrounds;
- A strong commitment towards humanitarian relief and development operations; it is of utmost priority that candidates understand, respect and actively promote the spirit of the mandate and core humanitarian values, including: humanity and the humanitarian imperative, independence, impartiality, neutrality, and accountability in aid.
The main responsibility of WASH Officer is to support the WASH team in implementing WASH activities in Aleppo and ar-Raqqa governorates. He/she will be working under direct supervision of WASH engineer.
The main tasks of the WASH Officer are as follows:
- Providing technical WASH support to Early Recovery Program Manager and WASH Engineer(s);
- Conducting direct and remote assessments of the current WASH situation in coordination with stakeholders;
- Preparing technical drawings, BOQ and specifications for water, sanitation and waste management infrastructure and equipment;
- Monitoring the implementation of WASH projects, reporting to the WASH team on the progress and problems in implementation, and proactively suggesting possible solutions;
- Supporting the development and implementation of suitable systems for assessment, evaluation and monitoring;
- Supporting the WASH team in negotiations, preparations and management of contracts with suppliers/service providers (including preparation of tender documentation and contracts, and evaluating capacity and quality of contractors);
- Supporting the capacity building activities of the Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) and Local Councils (LCs),
- Supporting the preparation of internal and external (donor) reports;
- Representing, upon request, the WASH team with relevant external stakeholders (cluster meetings, meetings with partner organizations, training providers, LCs and CSOs, etc.);
- As required, liaising with other departments in Syria, Iraq or Turkey offices to ensure good coordination for the timely and quality implementation of programme activities;
- Any other activity as requested by the Early Recovery Program Manager and WASH Engineer.
الجهة المعلنة: PIN
مقر العمل: raqqa
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.