JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (1080)
Job Title: Logistics Supervisor
Application deadline: 30.09.2018
Nothing To mention
KEY REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Languages: Fluency in English (mandatory)
- IT skills: Comfortable with the use of Excel, Word and of an email account.
- Professional experience:
– Past working experience with an International Non Governmental Organization is valuable.
– Past working experience in Logistics positions is valuable.
– Past working experience in Logistics activities management positions is valuable.
– Knowledge of Rojava markets is valuable.
- Personal qualities: We are looking for an implicated employee with an affection for team work and good organizational and interpersonal skills.
Management of vehicle fleet
- Assist in the planning and execution of maintenance and repair work on mission vehicles
- Draw up the vehicle schedule
- Ensure that a complete breakdown kit is available on board all vehicles
- Check that vehicle log books are in place and are used correctly
- Assist in monitoring and consolidating fuel consumption and miles travelled for all vehicles
- Prevent misappropriation of petrol and spare parts
- Monitor the administrative documents for all vehicles
Management of equipment/telecommunications
- Assist in installing and securing materials
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining materials
- Organize training sessions in the use of means of communication
Management and monitoring of IT equipment
- Update antivirus software
- Provide teams with adequate means for data backup
- Ensure the maintenance and correct use of IT equipment
Human resource management
- Assist in the recruitment process and in evaluating the members of the logistical team
- Establish team schedules in conjunction with the logistics officer
- Ensure or assist with logistical training
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Amuda
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.