FSL Field Officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1075
المسمى الوظيفي: FSL Field Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 20.09.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
The position is based in Amuda, Al Hasakeh-Syria this position reports to program coordinatior – FSL and the main role of FSL field officer is to support the program coordinator to provide support in the development, planning, management of the implementing partners as well monitoring of the Food Security and Livelihoods program through the design, documentation, coordination, management and sustainance of the program activities main role of FSL Field. The position requires extensive local travels within Northeast Syria.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES: University Degree and/or equivalent professional experience in humanitarian projects (specific food security and livelihoods experience is a major asset, agriculture engineering, vetinary services, or other similar livelihoods focused higher education), having technical knowledge and experience for the specific job
- Written & verbal proficiency in English, Kurdish & Arabic are required
- Prior experience of working with local implementing partners
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity of monitoring & evaluation tools & methodologies is preferable
- Excellent computer skills & budget management
- Willingness & ability to travel within inside & outside the country
- Strong Trainer/Facilitator skills
- Relevant work experience, preferably minimum 2 years experience working experience in the project implementation is strongly required, preferable with an international organization
- Effective verbal and written communication, strong multi-tasking, organizational, prioritization skills are necessary.
- The capacity and willingness to be extremely flexible and accommodating in difficult and sometimes insecure working circumstances.
- Proactive, creative, and problem-solver.
- Provide required technical backstopping and support the partners on developing of high quality concept notes and proposals, in coordination with the program coordinator.
- Assist program coordinator in developing targeting criteria and mechanism to ensure the needs of identified vulnerable groups are met.
- Conduct regular monitoring visits to the field to ensure quality programming is being implemented.
- Coordinate and monitor the activities and progress of Food Security and Livelihoods program and partners field staff implementing the programmes/project.
- Ensure that all partners activities are implemented as per agreed contract, implementation plan and according to the activitiy plan.
- Regulary review partners budgets and targets to avoid and devations.
- Ensure that all partners in their activities are maintain the minimum standards of humanitarian principles.
- Ensure that all partners activities are implemented in accordance to NPA partnership policies and SoP.
- Liaise with partners to submit reports and information on project implementation statuse and progress on weekly basis.
- Facilitate weekly meeting with partners, taking notes and sharing the minutes to ensure that project information (weekly achivements, plans and challenges) have been cuptureed and documenated in good manner.
- Draft monthly project progression reports and share with program coordinator
Prtners capacity building:
- Develop creative techniques to support the partners learning and development.
- Support the quality control means provided by program coordinator, and ensure the reporting about capacity gaps.
- Mentor and coach partner staff through day to day follow up and develop learning needs assessment and capacity building plans for partner staff.
- Oversee development and delivery of technical training material that will improve aspects of FSL work with partners.
- Organize and facitilate training session for partner technical staff in close collbartion and guidance of the program coordinator
- Any other duties assigned to him by his line manager.
الجهة المعلنة: NPA
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.