إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1077
المسمى الوظيفي: Logistics Assistant
اخر موعد للتقديم: 19.09.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
- High School Diploma or equivalent, combined with demonstrated professional work experience and understanding of relevant functions may be considered in lieu of university degree.
- Preferred, having Bachelor’s degree, in Logistics, Business Administration, Management, Contract/Commercial Law or areas directly related to logistics operations.
- Have some experience- and good understanding on logistics, procurement, transport and distribution, warehouse and stock management.
- Ability to handle a large workload, work under pressure, independently.
- Experience with standard procurement procedures and documentation in the humanitarian context and in conflict related areas with limited infrastructure.
- Excellent skills on MS word, Excel and internet
- Understanding of the procurement/fleet/asset management policy and procedure.
- Understanding of the local market, local legislation related to contracts, suppliers, contractors and customs clearance, business registration requirements and tax regulations, legal aspects of contracting and contract management.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Assist the Logistics Officer in handling Purchase Request (PR), prepare Request for Quotation (RFQ) and tender documents and collects quotes from the vendors, prepare Summary Bid Analysis (SBA), Purchase Oder (P.O)/Contract documents ensuring paperwork is complete and accurate including support on all warehousing related activities.
- Supports Logistics Officer to coordinate with Supplier/Program about supply of items, goods and ensures that all goods are received in specific receiving point.
- Coordinates with supplier and receiver about delivery of goods and service, collects receiving documents from the receiver and prepares Goods Received Note (GRN) and gets it signed from the receiver and budget holder, prepares request for payment documents with all supporting documents.
- Ensures that all generators have generator log sheet and filled up, prepares monthly generator performance report and submit to Logistics Officer for review and onward submission to Derik Log team within cut-off date.
- Supervises drivers directly and monitor their performance, behaviour, attitude and safety driving skills and take corrective measure by liaisons with Safety Security Department and Logistic and Procurement Manager, ensures that all vehicles are equipped and carries out weekly routine check about vehicle fitness to travel.
- Organizes and plans weekly and daily passenger vehicle movements based on program teams planning and liaises with Safety and Security Officer (SSO) on security permission related issues.
- Checks, vehicle log sheet and prepares monthly car pool report and submits to Derik log team within stipulated time
- Assists Logistics Officer and Administration to ensure that the office and guesthouse routine maintenance is carried out in a timely and efficient manner (plumbing, electric, infrastructure, furniture, etc).
- Liaisons and coordinates with the admin team and as per their request, supervise rehabilitation / construction activities to be conducted in new facilities.
- Maintains the Hassekeh Asset Register, ensuring that equipment use forms are filled and signed for individual equipment (laptops, phones, etc) and provide reports to Derik Senior Logistics Officer (SLO).
- Coordinates with Derik log team and ensure that all equipment’s/materials/furniture/fixture are tagged with asset number
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: حسكة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.