Women’s Health Translator/Program Assistant
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (1066)
Job Title: Women’s Health Translator/Program Assistant
Application deadline: 20.09.2018
CV should be in English Language.
- Diploma required. Degree or experience in Psychology, Social Work, Nursing, Counseling preferred.
- Language ability in English and Arabic required, Kurdish is an asset.
- Experience with Excel and Word
- Demonstrated commitment to helping others.
- Demonstrated discretion and good judgment
- Comfort in working and travelling in north east Syria area.
- Females strongly encouraged to apply.
- Program Planning
- Work closely with the GBV Manager to understand program goals and to meet expectations
- Be in charge of compiling all reports and assessments.
- Translate and help with program running
- Assist with trainings all over North east Syria, including setting up facilities, and all logistical and documentation support
- Program Implementation
- Provide regular support and assistance to GBV Manager, and Officer
- Maintain records of activities and produce regular reports
- Staff Supervision and Support
- Assist in the, training and support of program staff
- Develop support strategies for staff and introduce principles of self-care
- Maintain positive relationships and maintain positive representation of the program and organization
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: كوباني – الطبقة
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.