Community Based Organization Assistant
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1054
المسمى الوظيفي: Community Based Organization Assistant
اخر موعد للتقديم: 18.09.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
- Speaks fluently Arabic, Kurdish and English
- Demonstrated ability to communicate closely and effectively with local authorities and organizations
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and accompany civil society organizations
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in this or other relevant fields, previous NGO experience is an advantage
- Excellent reporting skills including computer skills in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Have good command over project management and implementation skills, strong decision making, judgment and motivational skills
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and effectively and proven ability to resolve issues, identify priorities and solutions
- Demonstrable high level of interpersonal skills and patience and demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
Under the supervision of the CBO Officer the Community Based Organization Assistant’s responsibilities include:
- a) Technical capacity activities:
– Support CBO Officer in mapping of Community Based Organization in the area of intervention and assessing their strength and weaknesses and potential for support. Those with higher female participation and those which advocate on behalf of women and children’s issues will be prioritized.
– Assist CBO Officer in capacity assessments of the organizations selected using the Grassroots Organizational Capacity Assessment (GOCA) methodology
– Actively participate in workshop sessions based on the GOCA for the organization selected and provide support in designing training and mentoring plan for each organization based in the assessment
– Assist in conducting participatory trainings of selected CBOs including promoting transparency, accountability and human rights within the governance and civil society sphere
– Contribute towards dedicated mentoring plan adapted to each CBOs selected including a multisector approach to community and female engagement in civil society
– Support CBO Officer in organizing workshops with the trained CBOs to share their experience, present current functions, are of needs, design of an harmonized structure and define roles and responsibilities
– Based on the Grassroots assessments assist CBO Officer in defining a clear action plan with each CBOs selected with priority activities along with objectives and indicators to address identified issues using resources from the community itself
- b) Support to the implementation of the activities
- In coordination with the logistic and finance departments he/she follows up on the activities defined by the CBO Officer.
- Support the planning of the activities
- Evaluate and update the project needs
- Identify and inform the Community Based Organization Officer of any problems or constraints
- Proposes solutions or improvements to the CBO Officer to ensure the program activities are implemented with quality, according to the objectives and on time
- Supports the CBO Officer on the monitoring of the project progress and write relevant reports
- Collect photos of program implementation (respecting internal ACTED photos policy) and ensure that donor visibility is respected
- Support the CBO Officer in their work with AMEU
- Work additional hours if needed by the implementation of the activities
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: عامودا
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.