Child Protection Monitoring Officer
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (1023)
Job Title: Child Protection Monitoring Officer
Application deadline: 17.09.2018
Nothing To mention
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, child development/psychology, sociology or other relevant field.
- At least two years’ experience preferably in child protection, child care and/ or working with vulnerable families, caregivers, communities and individuals.
- Experience and/or excellent understanding of child rights, child protection, psychosocial support and child and youth development
- Flexibility and willingness to change work practices and hours and spend time in the field, sometimes in difficult conditions and with limited resources, and with remote technical management.
- Proficiency in computer use including Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Good knowledge about of the Al-Hassakeh region and context.
- Knowledge of English conversation is preferable
SUMMARY OF ROLE :
-the Child Protection Monitoring Officer will focus primarily on monitoring activities
– S/he will responsible for the establishment and/or support community-based mechanisms, , outreach activities and child protection monitoring and advocacy
– conduct regular monitoring and reporting, flagging issues and challenges and proposing changes to project activities to ensure continued relevance and effectiveness
– . The Child Protection Officer will be required to work closely with community leaders, community members, parents, youth and children
– In coordination with the Case Management team, refer identified cases in need of individual support and counselling.
-Work closely with the early warning systems team and the emergency team to rapidly respond to new displacement and emerging child protection concerns
– Draft weekly, monthly, progress and other reports, as required
– Prepare financial and administrative documentation related to project activities, such as purchase and procurement requests,
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Ein Issa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.