قائد فريق موظفي التوعية بالمخاطر
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (1009)
Job Title: RE TEAM LEADER – Der Ezzour
Application deadline: 06.09.2018
Nothing To mention
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Bachelor degree in a related area, agriculture, management, international development.
- At least 6 months experience in similar jobs
- At least 6 months experience in volunteering or working in the humanitarian field
- Previous experience in Mine Action field
- Previous experience among a coordination team / working with various stakeholders
- Previous experience with our organization would be a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to prioritize the work under pressure.
- Fast learning and the ability to work as a team member
- Excellent computer skills (MS office)
- Experience in Mobile data collection
- Understanding of geopolitical context
- Fluency in Arabic and English is mandatory
- Kurdish is a strong asset
- Project Management:
- a) Planning
– Participate and contribute to the development of team planning with the line manager in accordance with the objectives and priorities of the project and takes into account the security issues.
– Participate in the development and implementation of the weekly plan and ensure the availability of logistics for that.
– Participate actively in the daily and weekly meeting of the group, and submit proposals for project development
- b) Supply
Provide an initial report of all identified needs (equipment and materials) in the field to the line manager
- Implementation of the Project
– Supervise the team’s support for the implementation of RE sessions for civilians, including IDPs and refugees.
– Supervise data collection accurately by the team in the field to inform the line manager and the technical section (including community survey / dangerous areas / victims / accident reports) when required.
– Liaise with communities and local authorities impacted by explosive weapons contamination and report to the line manager.
– Participate in the elaboration, testing and dissemination of Information, Educational and Communication (IEC) materials to support RE activities, including identification of new IEC needs.
– Assess permanently the needs for professional trainings / briefings for RE in the community.
– Participate to the organization of public awareness campaigns linked with Risk Education.
– Ensure that all RE sessions are conducted to a high quality standard in line with the International Mine Action Standards (IMAS) with the support of the RE Project Officer.
– Report any specific problems that jeopardize the activities to your line manager and participate in finding solutions
– Ensure that data is entered electronically and sent on daily basis, collect data manually if requested
– Ensure data collected is accurate and correct as necessary.
– Write a weekly report on all activities during the week and submit it to your line manager.
– Ensure strict implementation of all security rules and procedures under the supervision of the program officer
– Inform your line manager of any security and safety issues faced on the field by the team
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: محافظة دير الزور
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
او الى رقم الواتساب : 992 870 095
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.