JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (1001)
Job Title: Sanitation Supervisor
Application deadline: 07.09.2018
Nothing To mention
- Languages: Fluency in English (mandatory)
- IT skills: Comfortable with the use of Excel, Word and of an email account.
- Professional experience:
– Past working experience with an International Non Governmental Organization is valuable.
– Past working experience in team management positions is valuable.
– Past working experience in Sanitation management positions is valuable
- Personal qualities: We are looking for an implicated employee with an affection for team work and good interpersonal and communication skills.
Setting up the activities /control and supervision
- Plan the weekly activities for his/her team and have them approved by his/her Project Manager:
– Plan human resources needs (daily workers, workers…)
– plan tool and material needs (request from stock)
– anticipate administrative issues (requests in advance)
– Anticipate logistics issues (transport, communication means…)
- Organize and carry out, with his/her team, tasks assigned by his/her Project Manager
- Supervise and monitor each stage of activity. Ensure that standards and instructions given by his/her Project Manager, as well as Solidarités procedures, are followed
- Respect schedules and deadlines agreed upon with his/her Project Manager
- Report back any problems and constraints encountered during the course of the activities and suggest operational solutions
Logistics and Administration
- When recruiting daily workers, follow procedures and directives outlined by his/her Project manager and the administrative service
- Train his/her team members to use and maintain the available tools correctly
- Track usage with monitoring tools provided
- Enforce safety procedures
- Ensure that safety procedures are followed by members of his/her team
- Monitor the quality and quantity of material delivered to working sites
- Ensure the receipt and storage of material and equipment necessary for his/her work to be carried out on site
Reporting / communication
- Take part in weekly program meetings and clusters on request
- Keep his/her monitoring tools and files archived in the Solidarités office, accessible to his/her Team Leader and/or project manager
- Draw up and submit a weekly task report (which should include progress made by the team) to his/her project manager
- Take part in the drafting of the monthly program pack
- Establish and maintain good relations with local participants and communities (populations) in the operational fields
- Listen to the populations and local participants in the field and report to his/her project manager any non-technical or safety-related issues which could affect the activities or safety of SI teams
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Ein Issa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.