Field Coordinator Assistant
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (1000)
Job Title: Field Coordinator Assistant
Application deadline: 07.09.2018
Nothing To mention
- Languages: Fluency in written and fluent English and Arabic (mandatory)
- IT skills: Comfortable with the use of Excel, Word and of an email account.
- Professional experience:
– Past working experience with an International Non-Governmental Organization is valuable
– Past working experience producing quality written reports is valuable
- Personal qualities: We are looking for an integer employee with an affection for networking and who possesses good interpersonal and communication skills.
Context analysis/Humanitarian monitoring
- Be the focal point for the collection of information on the humanitarian context through second-hand sources (staff, media, and other stakeholders) and regular field visits.
- The Field Coordinator Assistant is responsible, under the supervision of the Field Coordinator, for humanitarian monitoring in his/her intervention zone
- Support the field coordinator and program team to coordinate emergency intervention with local stakeholders
- Ensure good relationship and permanent link with local authorities for a better understanding of SI mandate and activities and to collect feedback on SI programs.
- Ensure SI has all required authorizations for activities implementation
- Represent SI in coordination meetings and discussions with authorities
- Develop a good network with other actors in the area
- Draft minutes for each meeting attended and communicate them to the Field Coordinator.
- Draft reports on the humanitarian context
- Draft the context section or executive summary for reports
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Ein Issa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.