Human Resources Supervisor
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (997)
Job Title: Human Resources Supervisor
Application deadline: 07.09.2018
Nothing To mention
- Languages: Fluency in English (mandatory)
- IT skills: Comfortable with the use of Excel, Word and of an email account.
- Professional experience:
– Past working experience with an International Non Governmental Organization is valuable.
– Past working experience in Administrative or Human Resources positions is desired.
- Personal qualities: We are looking for an implicated employee with an affection for team work and good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Welcome and participate in administrative briefing of new personnel
- Assist the Administrative Manager for the administrative management of recruitment and hiring
- Participate in the organization of training
- Ensure archiving and monitoring of individual dossiers and deliver all documents relative to the professional life of Solidarités International employees
- Ensure the confidentiality of all Human Resources datas
- Participate in the monitoring of work contracts on the base
- Prepare the work contracts and amendments
- Collect payment details and integrate them into the Human resources management file
- Issue pay slips and supervise payment of salaries after approval by the Administrative Manager
- Calculate taxes and duties and create pay records for the relevant organizations
- Keep an organization chart up to date for the base
- Assist the Administrative Manager in the organization and conduct of meetings with staffs and staffs representatives
- Participate in the application of policies relating to salaries and benefits for SI
- Monitor changes in the cost of living
- Make all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.), supporting the Administrative Manager in translating documents into local language and assisting in meetings upon request.
- Train and support team members under his/her supervision
- Ensure the minimal replacement of members of the Human Resources services in case of absence (days of, sickness etc.)
Reporting / communication:
- Participate in supervision of regulations in effect
- Support the Administrative Manager in relations with administrative authorities
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Ein Issa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.