CIVIL ENGINEERING OFFICER
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 994
المسمى الوظيفي: CHILD PROTECTION CIVIL ENGINEERING OFFICER
اخر موعد للتقديم: 09.09.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
- Education to BSc/BA/BEng/DAE level in Engineering, or a related subject, or equivalent field experience
- Professional experience of 3 years minimum
- Organization, coordination and planning skills
- Good computer skills
- Ability to listen and adapt
- Good personnel skills
- Good knowledge of Arabic & Kurdish language
- Work knowledge of oral and written English
- Experience with working with subcontractors
- Direct experience in the geographical area of intervention of INGO
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated commitment to improving the lives of children in the school and community.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to travel independently, including to rural communities and work long hours.
- Commitment to and understanding of INGO’s aims, values and principles including rights-based approaches
– Responsible for technical assessments of CFS and identify key rehabilitation and restoration needs for the CFS in the project, visits to facilities and sites, and ensuring accessibility for children with disabilities.
– Program design and implementation: Be responsible for the design, establishment of Bill of Quantity (BOQ) specifications and quotations, follow-up and evaluation of activities related to the construction and maintenance of CFSs.
– Ensure that locations are able to provide a safe and clean space accessible to children, including vulnerable children and children with disabilities.
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning:
– Supervise, monitor and verify that rehabilitation works done by contractors are carried out according to quality standards established by INGO through quality checklists
– Writing weekly report to line manager, and verbal reports as necessary.
– Participate in team reviews of results and program progress and collaborate with other team members across the NES team to ensure synergies and consistency in our programming approaches, particularly with the WASH, logistics and MEAL teams.
The potholder may be required to undertake other work, as per the request of the line manager.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: AMUDA and surrounding field sites
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.