Child protection Resilience officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 991
المسمى الوظيفي: Child protection Resilience officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 09.09.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, sociology, child development/humanitarian studies, psychology, law or other relevant field.
- At least three years’ experience preferably in child protection, child care and/ or working with vulnerable families, caregivers, communities and individuals
- Experience and/or excellent understanding of child rights, child protection, psychosocial support and child and youth development
- Proven experience in community and/or youth mobilization, advocacy and community awareness-raising activities.
- Proven experience in capacity building, coordinating activities, developing plans and drafting reports.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, and capacity to maintain relations with community leaders, members, children and youth.
- Proficiency in computer use including Microsoft Word and basic Excel.
- Flexibility and willingness to change work practices and hours and spend time in the field, sometimes in difficult conditions and with limited resources
- Good knowledge about the Al-Hassakeh region and context
- Support the identification of beneficiaries and suitable sites/location, design and implementation of Child Protection program activities.
- Work closely with parents and caregivers on developing their parenting skills, understanding and responding to the psychosocial challenges that they and their children may be facing, and mobilizing to improve community child protection mechanisms.
- Support, coach and mentor CP Facilitators and Partners, monitor their work on the ground and provide guidance and oversight.
- Provide technical input and deliver activities in the area of child and family-focused protection, psychosocial support, youth-adolescents life skills, community child protection mechanisms, and capacity building, including integrated work with other SC sectors, such as education.
- Assist in the organizing and implementation of awareness sessions in local communities and community child-friendly centers for children, adolescents, parents and communities members.
- Draft weekly, monthly, progress and other reports, as required.
- Contribute to developing and implementing project work plans, weekly plans and schedules, and setting clear targets.
- Liaise on a daily basis with partners, community and organization supervisors and colleagues to guarantee the smooth operation of the programs.
- Prepare financial and administrative documentation related to project activities, such as purchase and procurement requests, etc
- Facilitate, collect and report information regarding the overall situation of the conflict affected children and their families in the community, with specific attention paid to the program targeted children and program objectives. Informing the direct supervisor about any challenges, difficulties and concerns in the implementation of activities or issues in the social context.
- Ensure a strict adherence to the principles of child protection and child safeguarding at all times, including respect for confidentiality and always acting in the best interests of the child.
- Comply with organization policies and practices with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
- In agreement with CP Coordinator and CP Program Manager, perform other required duties within reason (in line with your skills and experience)
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda – Areesha camp
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.