Case Management Officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 990
المسمى الوظيفي: Case Management Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 09.09.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, child development/psychology, sociology or other relevant field.
- At least two years’ experience preferably in child protection, child care and/ or working with vulnerable families, caregivers, communities and individuals.
- NGO experience preferable.
- Experience and/or excellent understanding of child rights, child protection, case management, psychosocial support and child and youth development.
- Proven experience in psychosocial support to individuals and interaction with families, including counselling.
- Proven experience in capacity building, coordinating activities, developing plans and drafting reports.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, and capacity to maintain relations with community leaders, members, children and youth.
- Proficiency in computer use including Microsoft Office and Excel
- Support the identification of vulnerable children in need of individual support
- Supervise case management assistants to ensure vulnerable children are identified and followed up on in a timely manner
- Ensure coordination with relevant agencies for referrals
- In collaboration with the Child Protection Monitoring team, establish and maintain relationships with key informants and community-based mechanisms.
- Work closely with key informants, community-based mechanisms and parents and caregivers on developing their parenting skills, understanding and responding to the psychosocial challenges that they and their children may be facing.
- Building and maintaining the database of individual case files, including case planning, case follow up, and documentation of individual cases.
- Support, coach and mentor SCI Staff and other relevant stakeholders, to ensure quality interventions for children in need of individual and/ or group psychosocial support.
- Provide technical input and deliver activities in the area of child and family-focused protection, psychosocial support, youth-adolescents life skills, community child protection mechanisms, and capacity building, including integrated work with other SC sectors, such as education.
- Draft weekly, monthly, progress and other reports, as required.
- Prepare financial and administrative documentation related to project activities, such as purchase and procurement requests, etc.
- Inform the direct supervisor about any challenges, difficulties and concerns in the implementation of activities or issues in the social context.
- Ensure a strict adherence to the principles of child protection and child safeguarding at all times, including respect for confidentiality and always acting in the best interests of the child.
- Comply with NGO policies and practices with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
- In agreement with CP Coordinator and CP Program Manager, perform other required duties within reason (in line with your skills and experience).
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda – Areesha camp
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.