JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (987)
Job Title: Livelihoods Associate
Application deadline: 28.08.2018
Nothing To mention
Education and Skills:
– Education: Completion of secondary education with certificate/training in the field of economics, business
administration, socio-economic development, financial management or other related fields.
– Experience working with private sector, NGOs, UN organizations, and government authorities in subsectors
relevant to livelihood engagement e.g. microfinance, employment, entrepreneurship, private sector
development, local economic development, poverty reduction, agriculture, livestock, vocational and
technical education and training, etc
– Minimum 6 years of experirence relevant to the function.
– Fluency in English and Arabic.
– Experience with participating in relevant studies, including socio-economic assessments, livelihoods
– Field experience.
Work with the multi-functional team, more specifically with the protection unit, to collect information
about the legal framework for the right to work and rights at work.
– Build a strong relationship with relevant stakeholders to enhance economic inclusion of UNHCR persons
of concern. This includes working with economic development agencies to adapt their programmes to
become inclusive of UNHCR persons of concern, working with the private sector to enhance inclusion of
UNHCR person of concern in their labour force and supply chains, working with financial service
providers to enhance financial inclusion, and working with public and private sector services providers to
include UNHCR persons of concerns in supporting services (business development, micro-finance,
training, saving accounts, poverty alleviation and social protection, etc.).
– Support the implementation of socioeconomic and wealth ranking surveys to inform targeting, monitoring
and facilitation the engagement of development programmes.
– Participate in necessary assessments in collaboration with relevant private and public stakeholders. This
includes impact assessments on local economies and surveys that help to inform interventions and identify
investment and funding opportunities that enhance the economic inclusion of UNHCR person of concern.
– May participate in planning, partners’ selection and monitoring UNHCR livelihoods interventions ensuring
compliance with UNHCR Minimum Criteria for Livelihoods programming.
– Perform any other related functions as required.
Duty Station: قامشلو
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
مع ارسال نموذج P11 مملئ و موقع من صاحب العلاقة و بامكانكم تحميله من الرابط التالي:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.