Cash For Work Supervisor
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (986)
Job Title: Cash For Work Supervisor
Application deadline: 31.08.2018
Nothing To mention
- Professional experience:
– Past working experience with an International Non Governmental Organization is valuable.
– Past working experience in the Cash for Work program is valuable.
– Past working experience in team leading position is valuable.
– Knowledge of Hasakeh and Deir ez Zor governorates are valuable.
- Personal qualities: We are looking for an implicated employee with an affection for team work and good interpersonal skills.
The Cash For Work Program Supervisor will coordinate a team of Cash For Work Officers, in order to set up Cash For Work activities, ensuring that Solidarités International technical recommendations and procedures are followed.
Setting up the activities /control and supervision
- Plan the weekly Cash for work activities for his/her team and have them approved by his/her Deputy Project Manager:
– Plan human resources needs (daily workers, workers…)
– Plan tool and material needs (request from stock)
– Anticipate administrative issues (requests in advance)
– Anticipate logistics issues (transport, communication means…)
- Organize and carry out, with his/her team (Community Mobilizers and CFW officers), tasks assigned by his/her Project Manager: beneficiaries selection, presentation of the activities, sensitization – mobilization, orientation of beneficiaries, organization of grant transfer and trainings, technical support to the beneficiaries
- Supervise and monitor each stage of activity. Ensure that standards and instructions given by his/her Deputy Project Manager, as well as Solidarités procedures, are followed
- Supervise the monitoring of the results indicators: baseline – endline and KAP surveys, post- distribution monitoring
- Respect schedules and deadlines agreed upon with his/her Deputy Project Manager
- Report back any problems and constraints encountered during the course of the activities and suggest operational solutions
- Liaise with the population to understand needs, complaints and major events that may have an impact on the activities of Solidarites International.
Logistics and Administration
- When recruiting daily workers, follow procedures and directives outlined by his/her Deputy Project manager and the administrative service
- Train his/her team members on waste management and how to use and maintain the available tools correctly
- Track usage with monitoring tools provided
- Enforce safety procedures
- Ensure that safety procedures are followed by members of his/her team
- Monitor the quality and quantity of material delivered to working sites
- Ensure the receipt and storage of material and equipment necessary for his/her work to be carried out on site
Reporting / communication
- Take part in weekly program meetings and clusters on request
- Keep his/her monitoring tools and files archived in the Solidarités office, accessible to his/her Deputy Project Manager
- Draw up and submit a weekly task report (which should include progress made by the team) to his/her Deputy Project Manager
- Take part in the drafting of the monthly program pack
- Establish and maintain good relations with local participants and communities (populations) in the operational fields
- Listen to the populations and local participants in the field and report to his/her project manager any non-technical or safety-related issues which could affect the activities or safety of Solidarités International teams
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: عامودا
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.