Cash For Work – Deputy Program Manager
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (984)
Job Title: Cash For Work – Deputy Program Manager
Application deadline: 31.08.2018
Nothing To mention
- Professional experience:
– Past working experience with an International Non Governmental Organization is valuable.
– Past working experience in Cash for Work Programs is valuable.
– Past working experience in team leading position is valuable.
– Knowledge of Hasakeh and Deir ez Zor governorates are valuable.
- Personal qualities: We are looking for an implicated employee with an affection for team work and good interpersonal skills.
- The Cash For Work Deputy Program Manager supports the Cash For Work Program Manager in the overall management of the activities implemented in the field and coordinate the program team under his/her supervision
- S/He is ensuring a minimum technical standard to all activities implemented.
- S/He guarantees the quality of all activities, and suggests necessary adjustments or developments to the Cash For Work Program Manager.
Relevance, quality and design of project activities
- Support the PM in identifying appropriate methodologies for activities and sound technical solutions to local populations’ needs: beneficiaries selection, presentation of the activities, sensitization – mobilization, orientation of beneficiaries, organization of grant transfer and trainings, technical support to the beneficiaries, monitoring tools
- Identify the necessary means and resources for activities including financial, logistics and human resources needs
- Ensure project activities are implemented in accordance with Solidarités International technical standards, humanitarian norms and standards as well as donor requirements
- Support the PM in ensuring activities reach the expected results and are sustainable
- Support the PM in preparing and developing new activities
Project implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- Plan and supervise the implementation of activities, in accordance with the project work plan, technical specificities and methodology validated by the PM
- Prepare and elaborate assessment methodology and reporting formats to ensure timely and high quality information gathering
- Participate to the creation of the monitoring plan, with the support of MEAL teams, and monitor activities’ progress and make sure donors’ and internal indicators are tracked, using SI standard tools for activities follow up
- Anticipate problems, report any constraints met during activities implementation, and propose appropriate solutions to the PM
- Propose activities adjustment to the PM according to context and target population changing needs
- Evaluate project results and impacts, supervise final project evaluation
- Contribute to project budget forecast and follow-up
- Take part in the purchasing process
- Assist the PM and Logistics Department in the follow-up of field stock, materials and equipment
- Draft a number of administrative documents (e.g. MoU’s) to be signed jointly with local authorities, communities and/or partners
- Draft monthly reports on the progress of activities, and provide updates as necessary
- Support the PM in drafting reports to donors or local authorities
- Ensure proper archiving of key documents and files and share them with the PM
- Immediately report any problem or information that could affect the projects/activities or the security of the teams to the PM.
- Ensure the collection and compilation of information about the progress of projects/activities from the field officers.
- Prepare and submit weekly update reports on the progress of projects/activities to the PM.
- Co-animate with the PM and actively participate in weekly meetings with all team members
- Represent SI on behalf of the PM and collaborate with relevant bodies: local authorities, camp management, beneficiaries, and any other relevant actors.
Human Resources Management
- Participate in the recruitment and induction of national program staff.
- Ensure the regular appraisals of staff members under direct line management are conducted
- Assist the implementation of training and capacity building of the team, under the lead of PM and in coordination with HR department as relevant.
- Partake in the assessment of team performance.
- Supervise and monitor potential conflicts within the teams and inform the PM in case of a problem. Monitor the teams to ensure that they are adhering to health and safety regulations.
- Ensure all staff comply with SI Code of Conduct, security protocols and internal regulation while carrying out all activities.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: عامودا
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.