4 Cash For Work Officers
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (985)
Job Title: 4 Cash For Work Officers
Application deadline: 31.08.2018
Nothing To mention
- Professional experience:
– Past working experience with an International Non Governmental Organization is valuable.
– Past working experience in Cash for Work program is valuable.
– Knowledge of Hasakeh and Deir ez Zor governorates are valuable.
- Personal qualities: We are looking for an implicated employee with an affection for team work and good interpersonal skills.
Under the lead of the supervisor, the CFW officer will organize, manage and implement on the field the beneficiaries cash support related to waste management activities, in keeping with Solidarités procedures and standards.
- Under the responsibility of the team leader, take part in logistical and administrative organization, planning, and preparation of waste management activities.
- Implement activities using Solidarités International tools, in particular:
- Take part in the census and registration of beneficiaries
- Implement site activities
- Recruit and train daily workers
- Delegate daily worker site tasks according to the Supervisor’s instructions
- Supervise waste management activities
- Ensure that each registered, identified beneficiary has taken part in activities
- After activities have taken place, calculate and confirm the number of persons which benefited
- Gather and replace materials used during distribution
- Respect Solidarités International’s administrative procedures before, during, and after activities
- Keep monitoring tools and files archived at the Solidarités International office, ensuring their availability to his/her team leader
- Archive necessary documents (presence list, schedules, …)
- Under the supervision of the supervisor, participate in the drafting of reports
o Pass on any information regarding the processes
o Extract and pass on statistics to the team supervisor and/or deputy program manager
- Take part in seminars and training workshops relating to cash for work tasks and to goal attainment
- Report to the team supervisor on the progress of activities and specific tasks assigned, problems encountered, the quality of relations with beneficiaries
- Pass on any information or problems concerning his/her task, Solidarités International programs, or safety aspects
- Act as a liaison with the local population and authorities in order to identify the needs, grievances and major events that could have potential consequences for Solidarités International activity
- Analyze the humanitarian situation, taking protection problems into consideration/Do no Harm to the population
- Collaborate with local administration and authorities
- Take part in restitution meetings on request
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: عامودا
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.