إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 980
المسمى الوظيفي: مساعد مالي
اخر موعد للتقديم: 01.09.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
- Relevant university degree.
- Very Good English language skills, both written and verbal.
- Good understanding of ICT systems and experience with MS Office applications, including Excel.
The following qualifications are desirable and will be an advantage, but are not requirements:
- Knowledge of basic Arabic
- Good communication, organizational & analytical skills & ability to work well in a team.
- Written & verbal proficiency in English is essential with a second language as Arabic or Kurdish
- University Degree in Accounting or Business administration
- Self-driven with integrity, initiative and ability to think and work independently
- Strong communication, networking and interpersonal skills
The Accounting Assistant is to abide by the policies and personal code of conduct by the Norwegian People’s Aid and represent the organisation in a loyal and responsible manner.
Special consideration should be given to the cooperation with the Accountant in terms of sharing of tasks and responsibilities.
- Responsible for & handle both SYP & USD cashboxes.
- Issue a Cash Receipt for all payments made.
- Record all payments & receipts in the relevant manual cashbook.
- Prepare a payment voucher for each transaction entered in Agresso & ensure each PV is properly approved & signed.
- Carry out/conduct a regular cashcount and ensure the cashbooks are reconciled.
- Prepare a monthly (or when required) cashcout form for all cashboxes.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system as per NPA standard.
- Facilitate all processes of cash movements through banks or other entities.
- Facilitate all coordination between NPA and other external stakeholders such as financial instutions.
- Assist with facilitating finance activities related to partners such as partners’ assessments,provide finance verifications for partners documents and assit in reviewing their financial reports
- Help oversee and track individual accounts for employees for cash advance and reconciliation purposes.
- Check bills, invoices, and other supporting documents before processing the payments to ensure the complete set of documents proved for approval.
- Exchange currencies at request of superviors
- Scaning monthly transactions and vouchers
- Assisting Finance Manager and Sr. Finance Officers during Audit
- Keep the confidentiality of financial information including budget, bank balance, cash and any other information related to NPA, which considered as confidential
- Fulfill any other duties as assigned by the line management.
الجهة المعلنة: NPA
مقر العمل: عامودا
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.