JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (977)
Job Title: Health Coordinator
Application deadline: 29.08.2018
Nothing To mention
- Medical Doctor Degree OR Nurse OR Midwife with relevant experience
- Minimum five years of professional experience with health sector in clinical capacity as general practitioner
- Experience managing health programs
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Proven experience in capacity building, coordinating activities, developing plans and drafting reports.
- Demonstrated decision making skills
- Highly motivated, active, self-starter who can take initiative.
- Demonstrated commitment to improving the lives of children in the school and community.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and presentation skills, and capacity to maintain relations with community leaders, community member members, children and youth.
- Strong understanding of the situation of children (girls and boys) in rural and urban communities.
- Excellent understanding of the complexity of local governance structures in NE Syria and other local stakeholders
- Ability to travel independently, including to rural communities and willingness to change work practices and hours and spend time in the field, sometimes in difficult conditions and with limited resources.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), Strong Kurdish/Arabic skills, written and spoken.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, including Outlook for email).
- Commitment to and understanding of NGO’s aims, values and principles including rights-based approaches
- Previous experience in health program management
- Experience in pediatrics
- Experience in obstetrics/ gynecology
- Program Implementation and reporting
- Identify gaps in health service delivery Contribute to a strategy for NGO to intervene in the health sector in northeast Syria
- Monitoring, evaluation and learning
- Staff leadership, mentorship, and development
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship and liaise with other stakeholders, including health committees, communities and other health actors and participate in relevant meetings.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Al Huriyah/Ain Issa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.