Project Officer IKEA
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 976
المسمى الوظيفي: Project Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 25.08.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
- College qualification or equivalent experience
- Minimum two years professional experience in projects work.
- Experience in Training of Trainers
- Experience with developing manuals, training modules and training curricula
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Preferably experience in capacity building, coordinating activities, developing plans and drafting reports.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, and capacity to maintain relations with partners, community leaders, community members, children and youth.
- Strong understanding of the situation of children in rural and urban communities.
- Excellent understanding of the complexity of local governance structures in NE Syria and other local stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to travel independently, including to rural communities and willingness to change work practices and hours and spend time in the field, sometimes in difficult conditions and with limited resources.
- Excellent English skills, written and spoken. Strong Kurdish/Arabic skills, written and spoken.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, including Outlook for email).
Program planning, design and implementation
– With support from the IKEA project manager, develop, implement and monitor quarterly, monthly and weekly activity plans to achieve expected results. This includes planning of activities, budgets and procurement.
– Ensure that all planned activities are implemented on time, to quality measures and within budget as per the work plans. Where challenges arise, ensure that these are flagged early, communicated to the IKEA project manager and addressed in a timely manner way.
– Contribute to the preparation of weekly, monthly, progress and other reports, as required
Monitoring, evaluation and learning
– Participate in needs assessments.
– Collect and compile project data based on the standard formats and submit weekly reports capturing achievements.
– Participate in team reviews of results and program progress and/or project evaluation when and as requested
Staff leadership, mentorship, and development
– Support, coach and mentor the partners staff, monitor their work and provide guidance and oversight, ensuring that staff achieve the project’ expected results on time and within quality standards.
Representation and coordination
– Represent the organisation in a professional manner.
- In agreement with IKEA project manager perform other required duties within reason (in line with your skills and experience)
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: عامودا
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.