Infrastructure & WASH Officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 971
المسمى الوظيفي: Infrastructure & WASH Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 25.08.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
– Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
– Knowledge of working in Deir Ez Zor Governorate.
– At least 5 years related professional experience.
– Projects management experience financially and technically.
– Experience with site supervision and working with contractors and sub-contractors.
– Experience managing construction and community-level WASH projects.
– Native Arabic speaker – excellent written and oral communications.
– English – excellent oral and written communication.
– Fluency in Microsoft Office programs, in particular Word, Excel, Outlook.
– Knowledge of AutoCAD
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
– Experience of humanitarian sector.
– NGO Experience.
– MS Projects or Primavera, Water CAD
– Contribute to needs analysis and potential information gathering for selection of new projects and locations
– Assess communities and households, and plan multi-sectoral interventions within the agreed upon locations in close coordination with the Area Manager, Infrastructure Manager and other Medair staff.
– Closely coordinate with and communicate and report to Ministries and other Authorities of Deir Ez Zor Governorate, Medair staff, and other agencies and sector groups.
Project Planning and Execution
– Ensure case by case interventions are needs based and high priority involving where possible beneficiary input.
– Ensure case by case interventions prioritizes highest protection and safety to beneficiaries.
– Provide relevant technical expertise where necessary during the planning phases (preparing ToR, BoC, BoQ and drawings, evaluation of technical offers and time schedules)
– Work within project plans to ensure targets are met on time and to a quality standard
– Oversees the duties and responsibilities of the site engineer to ensure timely delivery of outputs, and timely accurate reporting to line management.
– Oversee contractors on site in the absence of a site engineer
– Ensure contractors are keeping a tidy and safe work site
– Keep field records and submits regular project reports for each intervention.
– Continue to develop work with identification of new projects.
Communication and Coordination
– Coordinate closely with community stakeholder and other authorities
– Assist in translation, written and spoken
– Communicate implementation problems or issues in a timely manner to the Area Manager and Infrastructure Manager
– Maintain close communication with other Medair departments.
Reporting and Management
– Lead data gathering for reports in close liaison with the Area Manager and Infrastructure Manager.
– Facilitate post implementation M&E.
– Support the logistics activities of shelter/ infrastructure projects in close coordination and collaboration with the Area Manager and all relevant support staff (Deir Ez Zor, Damascus).
– Work within Medair’s recognised procedures for logistics and work with logistics staff to ensure items are procured, transported, stored, managed and accounted for correctly
– Work within Medair’s security protocol and contribute to security measures where necessary.
– Work within Medair’s recognised procedures in the area of finance and quality management.
الجهة المعلنة: Medair
مقر العمل: دير الزور
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
عبر الرابط التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.