2 Human Resources Supervisors
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 963
Job Title: 2 Human Resources Supervisors
Application deadline: 21.08.2018
Nothing To mention
KEY REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Languages: Fluency in English (mandatory)
- IT skills: Comfortable with the use of Excel, Word and of an email account.
- Professional experience:
– Past working experience with an International Non Governmental Organization is valuable.
– Past working experience in Human Ressources positions is valuable.
- Personal qualities: We are looking for an implicated employee with an affection for team work and good organisational and interpersonal skills.
Administrative management of personnel:
- Welcome and participate in administrative briefing of new personnel
- Assist the HR manager for the administrative management of recruitment and hiring
- Participate in the organization of training
- Ensure archiving and monitoring of individual dossiers and deliver all documents relative to the professional life of Solidarités International employees
- Ensure the confidentiality of all HR datas
- Participate in the monitoring of work contracts on the base
- Prepare the work contracts and amendments
- Collect payment details and integrate them into the Human resources management file
- Issue pay slips and supervise payment of salaries after approval by the HR manager
- Calculate taxes and duties and create pay records for the relevant organizations
- Keep an organization chart up to date for the base
- Assist the HR manager in the organization and conduct of meetings with personnel representatives
- Participate in the application of policies relating to salaries and benefits for Solidarités International
- Monitor changes in the cost of livingMake all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.), supporting the HR Manager in translating documents into local language and assisting in meetings upon request.
- Train and support team members under his or her supervision
- Ensure the minimal replacement of members of the HR services in case of absence (days of, sickness etc.)
Reporting / communication:
- Participate in supervision of regulations in effect
- -Support the HR manager in relations with administrative authorities
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Amuda
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.