2 Distribution and Sensitisation Officers
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 962
Job Title: 2 Distribution and Sensitisation Officers
Application deadline: 21.08.2018
Nothing To mention
KEY REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Languages: Fluency in English (mandatory)
- IT skills: Comfortable with the use of Excel, Word and of an email account.
- Professional experience:
– Past working experience with an International Non Governmental Organization is valuable.
– Past working experience in Distribution positions is valuable.
– Knowledge of Hasakeh and Deir ez Zor governorates are valuable.
- Personal qualities: We are looking for an implicated employee with an affection for team work and good organisational and interpersonal skills.
Distribution and sensitization
- Under the responsibility of the team leader, take part in logistical and administrative organization, planning, and preparation of distribution and sensitizations.
- Implement distribution and sensitization using Solidarités International tools, in particular:
- Take part in the census and registration of beneficiaries
- Implement site distribution and sensitization
- Recruit and train daily workers
- Delegate daily worker site tasks according to the team Leader’s instructions
- Supervise distribution and sensitization to beneficiaries
- Ensure that each registered, identified beneficiary has benefited from distribution and sensitizations
- After distribution and sensitization has taken place, calculate and confirm the number of households which benefited and the quantity of goods distributed
- Gather and replace materials used during distribution and sensitization
- Respect Solidarités International’s administrative procedures before, during, and after distribution and sensitization
- Under the responsibility of the team leader, participate in the logistical and administrative organization, planning and preparation of field operations.
o Identify local resources capable of helping in the preparation and accomplishment of the activities of Solidarités International
o Remain in touch with the population and local authorities to understand needs, complaints, and major events that may have an impact on the activities of Solidarités International.
o Analyze the humanitarian situation taking into account the production problems / Do No Harm policy for the population
- Apply safety & security procedures in field operations
- Present the population and local authorities with the nature of field operations
- Conduct sensitization activities with beneficiaries:
- using Solidarités resources
- sending messages determined by the Solidarités International official in charge of operations
- adapting methods to the different populations
- Taking into account the production problems / Do No Harm policy for the population
- Helping identify and train key persons regarding the sensitization themes
- Participate in the creation and monitoring of committees, and the training of its members
- Monitor and distribute sensitization activity reports
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Amuda
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.