SIDA (Syrian Adolscent Programme) Project Manager
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 936
Job Title: SIDA (Syrian Adolscent Programme) Project Manager
Application deadline: 43334
Nothing To mention
– A degree in a relevant field either in relation to child development, education or relevant work experience within these fields.
– Significant project management experience.
– Demonstrated experience in successfully project delivery in humanitarian or development contexts.
– Experience in coordination with local and international NGOs, representation with donors and humanitarian actors.
– Previous experience managing teams, including staff training and capacity building of organisational staff and partner staff.
– Strength in interpersonal communication and presentation skills
– Demonstrated ability to thrive in a matrix management environment. Flexible, adaptable, ability to improvise
– Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in English (written and verbal)
– Willingness to travel to field locations
Project Implementation & Coordination
– Oversee the overall implementation of the project with a focus on ensuring targets, progress markers and outcomes are met, including timley reporting as required.
– Lead on coordinating with Technical Advisors (remotely and directly) to develop innovative approaches to refine the project.
– Based on evidence, learning and project results leads on the continuous evolvement of project design and results as embedded in a adaptive programming methodology
– In conjunction with the Area Manager on the identification of gaps in the project, and provide input into the development of high quality concept notes, proposals, and budgets related to adolescents.
Team Management and Capacity Building:
- Assess training needs within the project team and develop an overall capacity building plan.
- Provide regular constructive feedback to direct reports, following Performance management procedures, and support direct reports in performance management of their team members.
Partnership Management: In collaboration with the Partnerships Coordianator:
- Responsible for the identification of and management of local partners when required.
- Support in the completion of partner assessments and work closely with partners on development of proposals and budgets for their sub-award agreements.
- Provide continuous programme management and facilitate technical support to partners to ensure timely quality programming.
- Work with HR/Finance/Logs teams to ensure partners are receiving adequate support from support sections
Coordination and Representation externally and internally
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Derek
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.