إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 926
المسمى الوظيفي: Livelihoods Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 12.08.2018
تقبل السير الذاتية بالانكليزية فقط.
Under the supervision of the Project Manager and Senior Livelihoods Officer, the Livelihoods Officer’s responsibilities include:
- a) General responsibilities:
- Supports the Project Manager in running the day-to-day implementation of Livelihoods activities and management of the Livelihoods team for Deir ez Zor & southern Hasake, ensuring the smooth flow of information to and from the team and the Project Manager
- Works with the local stakeholders to better understand markets and systems within which the targeting and implementation of the livelihood aspects of projects will be conducted.
- Furthers the development of a comprehensive approach and methodology to support the organization’s MSME programming in Northeast Syria
- Supports the harmonization of the MSME activities across the organization’s teams in northeast Syria
- Supports the Senior Livelihoods Officer in the organization of training and capitalization sessions with the other Livelihoods team and produces reports to improve the organization’s general procedures for livelihood activities
- Demonstrates leadership, suggesting improved ways to support and enhance the organization’s Livelihoods activities in Deir ez Zor and working with the Project Manager and Senior Livelihoods Officer to develop new activities in the area
- Ensures the quality and efficiency of all field work done relevant to Livelihoods aspects of projects.
- Compiles and submits any relevant paperwork (e.g. evaluations, Completion documentation, photos) to the Project Manager at the end of each day or as described by line manager.
- Management of the Livelihoods team and any other participating staff while in the field as discussed with Project Manager, ensuring that vacation/sick leave/toil requests are consolidated and followed up on in a timely and organized manner
- Prepares and/or checks the quality and accuracy of all documents submitted by the field staff (beneficiary lists, reports, analysis, forms etc.).
- Supports the Project Manager and Senior Livelihoods Officer in their work with other departments (Security and AME especially)
- Is flexible on the working hours depending on the project demands
- b) Reporting
- Supports the Project Manager and Senior Livelihoods Officer on ensuring the follow up of the project indicators, sends weekly report to Project Managers + Head of Base
- Collect photos of program implementation from the rest of the Livelihoods team
- Lead the organization of training and debrief sessions with the Livelihoods team after key activities (eg. completion of MSME grants) and production of activity-specific reports on an ad hoc basis as requested
- c) Technical Tasks
- Develop and implement livelihoods activities in Deir ez Zor and southern Hasake pertaining to small and medium enterprises, entrepreneurial activities.
- Support other teams’ cash, voucher, and other market-based modalities to achieve project objectives if requested
- Complete deliverables to specification and within timeline.
- Provide required information to relevant parties as dictated by contract and procedures.
- Identify best practices and lessons learned.
- Utilize the standardized activity tools such as assessments questionnaire, focus group discussion, beneficiaries follow up tool, etc. to support the activities and orientate the livelihood strategy
- Support Need Assessments, Livelihood and supply chain assessment, impact assessment in order to develop the organization’s knowledge of the needs in Deir ez Zor
- d) Administration and Other Tasks
- Maintain an efficient, organized system of paperwork and reporting for field work
- Ensure timely departure and return from the field: this includes leaving to the field with all necessary documents and materials to complete a successful workday.
- Monitor the quality of work done by staff under your supervision and their adherence to the organization’s internal policies
- To perform other duties as requested by the project and country management team.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: حسكة مع تنقلات.
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.